[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Group A

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as pathetic as ignoring completely the spirit of competition. I also wouldn't accuse the admin team of strong arming, seeing as you and the other team were trying to force a precedent of refusing to play and getting rewarded for it.

If it's going to come down to you strongarming us into a position we don't want to be in we will accept a def win versus TT in order to stay in the tournament. It is truly pathetic to be treated like this.
i mean, you refuse to play, why should they keep you in the tournament? ?

I'm strong arming nothing, a tournament cannot run if teams are allowed to pick and chose which fixtures they play. I think the rest of the admin team may be a little less bloody minded than I am however so we'll confirm when we've discussed.

we could all have fun if just the teams on the same skill lvl would get to play eachother...we have like 5-6 2nd tier team all kind of on the same lvl.... could have alot of fun and a really competitive group instead you choose what ever you do. :poop:

I'm strong arming nothing, a tournament cannot run if teams are allowed to pick and chose which fixtures they play. I think the rest of the admin team may be a little less bloody minded than I am however so we'll confirm when we've discussed.
I agree, it kinda sucks but for both teams its a absolute garbage situation since if they win they won't have fun for the rest of the tournament - they will get stomped every week. As both teams are clearly fun teams and not made to be super competetive, this just shows that the tournament format not suitable for the current competetive scene.

I can understand if you want to DQ both teams - I'd rather take a DQ or drop out than being put in div a (or whatever you call it now) to be honest.

As I already said it's absolutely beyond me how this tournament system esd even thought of again but it is what it is now, all we can do is stay away from it for the future.

I have nothing against teams decisions, but reading how you put it is quite funny for me
As both teams are clearly fun teams and not made to be super competetive, this just shows that the tournament format not suitable for the current competetive scene.
Its like, well this competetive tournament is not suitable for our non-competetive teams.

As I say again I have nothing against their decision, its now up to admins how they deal with it.

I have nothing against teams decisions, but reading how you put it is quite funny for me

Its like, well this competetive tournament is not suitable for our non-competetive teams.

As I say again I have nothing against their decision, its now up to admins how they deal with it.
right so because we want to play with friends and have a little fun we shouldn't be in the tournament, lolwat. Actually cannot believe you've said something like this considering both Druber and TT which **** on your 'competitive team'. Please take your 0iq posts elsewhere lmao

We all wanted to play a comp tournament, its just a shame that people decided to listen to lowIQ fietta for what format should be played :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
right so because we want to play with friends and have a little fun we shouldn't be in the tournament, lolwat.
Where did I say that? xD Where I said you shouldnt be in tournament? I would make a long answer explaining it to you like to a little kid, but I think it would save time if you would just pay attention to what you read.

Actually cannot believe you've said something like this considering both Druber and TT which **** on your 'competitive team'.
That's probably true, but it brings nothing to the discussion :razz:

makes perfect sense i think you're just not smart enough to understand it
Right, so if we agree on that, then why are you mad with the current situation? All teams knew what tournament they are signing in for, and what the rules are. It makes perfect sense for this situation to happen when 2 'fun' teams meet in a div A qualification match.

Btw if you want to have fun on tournament there was a one organised by TrollGame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom