[ECS4] European Championship Series 4

Season 4 of the European tournament for Warband.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[ECS4] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

The format is bad considering the state of the scene atm. Maybe it was good a couple of years ago when the top 3-4 were roughly the same level, but for the last 2 years now there's really only ever been 2 top teams competing in each tourney (particularly in 8v8 tourneys). The length of the tourney also doesn't help, and favours already established teams. This format is probably more suited for 6v6 (assuming it would mean more Div A teams are formed as a result).

Happy to discuss it with the rest of the admins, though i've not seen more 12-0s than any other tournament particularly. Actually compared to other ECS tournaments or other tournaments in general Group D has been especially competitive, probably because it's not really an ECS format at all. Having looked at the matches most of them are surprisingly competitive, I think I only saw 2 non-default 12-0s?

I'd also say given that after this week there's like 3 weeks left, making massive changes to the format to create a big ladder will just lengthen it pointlessly.

I agree that the format is quite reliant on people being competitive and wanting to play the best teams possible (RIP Heroes).

I wish people would just read OPs sometimes.

XvcKfWn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom