SP - Battles & Sieges Option to Let Companions Sit Out a Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

With companions able to die, its become a lot more risky to go into battle if any of them are at low health. So to keep them safe, I wind up spending way too much time resting in town until they're all mostly healthy, since healing is so damned slow. That's not the way I want to spend my time when I'm playing.

We should have an option to let any companion sit out the battle. We wouldn't get the benefits of any of their battle perks, so if my surgeon's sitting one out its gonna mean a lot more casualties, but at least we don't have to risk him getting killed by going into battle with 20% health.

I agree, but I think that the developers most likely will not add a mechanic that allows you to leave the companion aside from the battle. It is easier to simply move all the companions to formation 9 and leave them away from the battlefield.

I agree, but I think that the developers most likely will not add a mechanic that allows you to leave the companion aside from the battle. It is easier to simply move all the companions to formation 9 and leave them away from the battlefield.
In some village battles, that would spawn them right in the middle of the enemy, though. I suppose I could just leave the wounded in town, which I never really thought of doing before, but that would be a pain if I didn't intend to go back to that town for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom