BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[Beast #2] Division B - Week 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[HINQ] 3 (9:5) 1 [OD]

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
gg thx for game
Confirmed.
Zorken assigned to HINQ-Roster.

Keyboard Warriors Dark 3 (11) vs Divine Masters 1 (4)
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
Confirmed.

Vineyard Workers (3)9 - 3(1) House-Hessian 1

Draqula has lost internet connection in the first set

A guy from opponent team crashed during the first round of the third set

uUoZwU1.jpg

00uxng0.jpg

R9XlPo4.jpg

9KAfafu.jpg
Confirmed.

Res2 vs WTF
2:2 draw by maps
9:6 by rounds

Screenshots:
35333528.709999986_1stset.JPG

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
P. S. We hadnt 6th player for 2nd map (St1myl lost internet connection for some time) , so team called me, i joined. I checked i m still in roster in main roster theme, so i suppose its not a problem.
Confirmed.

Last edited:
Alright, do you have proof for that to present to the administration stuff, before a mudslinging starts?
Well for now, you just have to take my word for it, because i was too focused on the game and didn't take any screens of the incident and we don't have server admin logs like some players thought that the logs will be proof.
From next season we record all matches.

It wasn't ofc, but you guys did the same so stop complaining.It was not nice of you either.You started to provoque when we had 2-0.I told my players to ignore you but some can't stand your toxicity sometimes.
The difference is that the one guy who also wasn't nice from our squad was told and lectured during the match and also we apologized with his behavious which happened in map before, I personally don't write in public too much and in that match I think I haven't written a single word, so if you want to settle this down just dm DasGinta/Hairless I only share what I am supposed to share that's all what I do here.

i think if for DM2 its so important then they can provide screenshots of whole conversation instead of showing only what they want you to see
If it will be needed tonight I will be able to post the whole video footage of the game, cause I have only these 2 screenshots, but I can do it only at evening cause right now till 18:00 CEST I am busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom