Troop aesthetics after the armor rework

Users who are viewing this thread

oh **** youre right litterally the same thing ( mostly overlapped ) . . . learned something new today . . . . still it supposed to be early medieval not late medieval like warband?
Bannerlord is pretty anachronistic, but for the most part it seems to be vaguely AD800s-1000s. While Warband was more or less AD1250.

Don't change mamluk armor, they are using same armor as warband, i love the mamluk in second picture, Please give it back, i beg you TW

It used to be this good...
HYYgG78.png
Goddamn. Sometimes historical accuracy needs to step aside for a bit to just let Rule of Cool reign.

The Late Roman Empire (Byzantine) was a shining beacon of modernity, knowledge and wealth on those times. They should look like that, i.e. implement shiny plate helmet back!

I don't understand what you guys want with your shiny knights. Knight can only be shiny as long as they are not fighting. I want a fighter for me to fight.
But you know, what I miss? The veil. I mean, the whole point in cataphracts is (~was in history), to have haevily armored riders. They were not as fast as other cav., but they were hard to kill. Judging from the pictures I googled in last days, this veil was not inaccurate.

So I say, if they are going to change the cataphracts again, they should not go for shiny.

For the veil! For the veil! For the veil!

Also it would help those people, who think the cataphracts faces are ugly. :smile:

I don't understand what you guys want with your shiny knights. Knight can only be shiny as long as they are not fighting. I want a fighter for me to fight.
But you know, what I miss? The veil. I mean, the whole point in cataphracts is (~was in history), to have haevily armored riders. They were not as fast as other cav., but they were hard to kill. Judging from the pictures I googled in last days, this veil was not inaccurate.

So I say, if they are going to change the cataphracts again, they should not go for shiny.

For the veil! For the veil! For the veil!

Also it would help those people, who think the cataphracts faces are ugly. :smile:

cataphract-662542c8-597c-43a5-b43d-142f7972c9e-resize-750.jpeg

Armenian
EJSbNtwh.png
044eec90fba8452e5cf4953bfc62bf2a.jpg
HYYgG78.png

Back
Top Bottom