Ideas about late game

Users who are viewing this thread

Anistec

Recruit
Actually there is only one idea that comes in my mind about the late game....something like Total War did....big armies coming from a far place to conquer and raid everything...so you have to protect your lands until you cut off the head of the enemy Leader...something in those lines i was thinking....just an idea...cuz right now late game feels so empty...

that it was happens in the original mount and blade with the black night invasion, i hope the faction can have some kind of civil wars or the minor faction trying to make a "coup"

If we were all living in a happy Arcadia, where Bannerlord already had the combat and naval transport features in place, this kind of late game event would make much more sense.
Imagine playing a campaign within the current map boundaries. When we reached the year 1100 (for example) a board would appear warning us that the Nord invasion was taking place. When you click on that panel, the map will expand its boundaries to the north, making the Nordlands area playable and accessible by ship.
This should be the Native.

A proper dlc, would be to add the factions of which they spoke to us in the lore in previous deliveries (Balion, Geroia, etc) and their territories (enlarging the campaign map).

I see a lot of conformity with the "dlcs" on your part guys...you are giving them a pretext for a lazy expansion :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

Just dreaming... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom