SP - General Create more reasons to go into cities

Users who are viewing this thread

mecha0turtle

Recruit
Ive searched alot of posts on this forum and saw alot of great suggestions for making cities more lively. Like most others I feel there's no real reason to currently go into the city, besides to buy a workshop or set up a caravan.

My own suggestion to create more immersion is to have more realistic shops. Currently if you go into a city they have an area with the shop keepers, where if you talk to them it will pull up the regular menu you always see to buy/sell items. It would be neat if instead of a menu you can actually browse the wares in person that they have laid out on the tables or hung up on walls. They already have items laid out on tables but they are just for looks and dont reflect the actual stock that they carry. I feel it would increase immersion and uniqueness of each city, being able to see the different items and being able to go up and look at and buy a new set of armor or a new sword right off the wall.

I dont use mods so I dont know if there is a mod like this already or if this is even feasible. Just my 2 cents!

Back
Top Bottom