Your MP is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

So we won't talk about Warband the whole point of the game was adding Mutiplayer to Mount and Blade. :smile:. There is only one other game with arguably as good as melee as warband, which is Mordhau but unless something in Mordhau changed the skill ceiling is a bit lower. Also can't support the 125v125 Battles Warband had.

Bannerlord doesn't appeal to any of the main types of players, the Tryhards don't like the melee, The casuals (which i fall under at the moment) don't like getting pub stomped in 6v6 cause clans. The community servers like Jailbreak and stuff can't even excist in Bannerlord. Battle gamemode a high player count one life gamemode which allows players or organize, have skill show up but allow bad players to get kills. Just alot of stuff that made Warbamd mutiplayer last for 7 and half year before the player counts started dipping.
+1

To those who say sp should get finished first. It will take a very long time to finsih it and many players, including myself, want to play mp until sp is finished. Mp is largely finished and very playable by now! Sure, there are no custom servers yet and some features aren't implemented yet, but thats all doable in a comparebly small time. They have plans to implement visable ranks, voice chat, more badges and rewards, that would definitely draw some more players in and make it very interesting!

To those who say sp should get finished first. It will take a very long time to finsih it and many players, including myself, want to play mp until sp is finished. Mp is largely finished and very playable by now! Sure, there are no custom servers yet and some features aren't implemented yet, but thats all doable in a comparebly small time. They have plans to implement visable ranks, voice chat, more badges and rewards, that would definitely draw some more players in and make it very interesting!
Lmao, largely finshed, thats bull**** and you know it most of the gamemodes from warband(Battle,Congrest,CTF) are not over, not many maps at all for the gamemodes they are, and maps seem to take a long time to make. No custom servers is still a huge problem, the game is still largely unbalanced even though there has been testing for over a year and 2 months now. The game for singleplayer is alot better optimized then it is for multiplayer (atleast for my pc), chambering is still near impossible from the last time I checked, you cannot say Mp is largely finished. Half finshed maybe, but we still have a long way to go. Also when private servers come out you will need proper admin panels and the likes which we don't even know is in the game yet. When a 10 year old game has more features then a game from 2020 don't say the game from 2020 is largely finished. BTW the mutiplayer could of been so much more then it is now if they listened to the community earlier.

Back
Top Bottom