How do I enjoy an SP campaign?

Users who are viewing this thread

I really hope so.
I mean just check Kingdom of Arda and the progress they make compared to taleworlds. Competent people will release quality soon. I am pretty sure we will get overhaul mods in like 4 months and then it's going to be better and better.

I mean just check Kingdom of Arda and the progress they make compared to taleworlds. Competent people will release quality soon. I am pretty sure we will get overhaul mods in like 4 months and then it's going to be better and better.

I hope those modders don't neglect to add interesting to things to do. Chasing down bandits and deserters stops being immersive after the 20th skirmish.

Chasing down bandits and deserters stops being immersive after the 20th skirmish.
I rarely do that in my playthrough, really no need too. What point do you start to lose interest (which clan tier)? There may be other things to do during that period that you might not be trying.

I hope those modders don't neglect to add interesting to things to do. Chasing down bandits and deserters stops being immersive after the 20th skirmish.
Mods will literally give you the ability to start as a lord if you find the early game boring. And the most important part: mods will have a mid-game and end game unlike native SP

Hey all, I have been trying to play an Aserai campaign. Once I get a decent party of 20-30 men set up, though, there is nothing to do. Bandits stop showing up, and nobles are too strong for me. Where am I supposed to find rewarding fights? How am I supposed to make money? I'm very interested to know how you guys find ways to enjoy/advance through the early/midgame. All responses are welcome :grin:
I highly recommend the Scum & Villainy mod, along with its requirement, Custom Spawns. Both mods add tons of new bandit factions to fight, and they vary in strength from slightly tougher than looters to elite OP death armies. Makes the game feel a little bit like Prophesy of Pendor and gives you fun enemies to fight all game long.

Back
Top Bottom