[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh my private conversation with Inspire, hello there. Yes that's me talking about me putting on my internet personallity. If there is an illusion people enjoy, then is it worth being called an illusion?
Nah, you're fake this ss proves it.

<removed>

WTF is that hairless?
I actually would like to shed some more light on this one. I guess I am open enough to bring part of my personal life into this. In few recent years my personality did a 180 degree flip. From a shy and calm person I became agressive and vulgar persona. At some point I was stuck and kinda lost beetwen both and I guess I shaped myself to what I am now. Inspire was my friend, and sharing such stories with him wasn't a problem. But I guess it just proves what kind of people you lot are. After losing drama about a game you bring real life stuff to the table. I guess that sheds enough light on the entire situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Pacemaker loosen your leash finally? How long did you beg for it?
Pacemaker is my friend and also my team mate. He told me that: "I am talking with Bard, can you stop writing on forum to the DR. Let's not ruin relationship with DR." And I said okey no problem mate, also I warned Relexan to not write anything. But, I see you still insist that. Small dogs are always barking so loudly when you come to near them you can see how little they are.

Pacemaker is my friend and also my team mate. He told me that: "I am talking with Bard, can you stop writing on forum to the DR. Let's not ruin relationship with DR." And I said okey no problem mate, also I warned Relexan to not write anything. But, I see you still insist that. Small dogs are always barking so loudly when you come to near them you can see how little they are.
Oh, he's your friend? Maybe you realize now something. Who calls me Hairless' lapdog all the time? I hope the change of perspective was to your liking.

Oh, he's your friend? Maybe you realize now something. Who calls me Hairless' lapdog all the time? I hope the change of perspective was to your liking.
Are you don't know to reading?
You can be best friend of harilesss, you may want to win DM against us we have no problem with that, thats so normal. Actually the situation is not that.
I know you will never understand the point.

Back
Top Bottom