Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you challenging DoF EU or DoF NA? We have like 4 teams total...
Hmmm...Lets take one after another? WoV is rdy to teach your whole clan about cap mode. But, I have the feeling here, that you are all talk and no play....Does not look very good to brag about how much skill you have, and how easy you would beat us, and then run away scared.. xD

Last edited:
Plz just stop it devs. You are working on the wrong things.

Just give us servers. I bought the game to play mods. You cant fix this game anymore. Only the community can.

You give us the servers and then you can spend time fiddling with whatever ranking esports fantasy you have.

But just give us servers or you will have cheated me and I will never ever give Taleworlds a cent for anything. Moreover I will warn anyone of this deception.
Why'd you buy an EA game?

Hmmm...Lets take one after another? WoV is rdy to teach your whole clan about cap mode. But, I have the feeling here, that you are all talk and no play....Does not look very good to brag about how much skill you have, and how easy you would beat us, and then run away scared.. xD

are you ok? why do you hurt yourself by playing a broken gamemode?

Then read again. Cap mode...and...you wont even win one round....
No, you said you would ft7. Captain mode is not a duel, it’s wasting time by throwing AI at each other.

Sidenote: Seems like even in the Captain mode community your group is a meme
Qg7FI93.jpg

Last edited:
No, you said you would ft7. Captain mode is not a duel, it’s wasting time by throwing AI at each other.

Sidenote: Seems like even in the Captain mode community your group is a meme
Qg7FI93.jpg
Ehm dude, Don't you think I know what I said, since I am the one that said it...And that spoiler is very cute...feeling superior? WoV is a small clan with 14 members atm. And, we are active in cap mode, those LB and ex HM guys would know that if they were too. But they are not. And now we are back to toxic and moronic remarks about cap mode I see... Throwing AI's at each other ? Yup, expose yourself as a cap mode noob. And go back to a game of block...block...hit..hit..ZZZzzzzZZskirmish...so damn boring. Skirmish should not even be a BL mode, since this game is about armies and tactic. And not 1v1. You Skirmish people are so full of yourself. And BTW, with a score of only 50 wins and 80 loses!!! DoF is pretty bad at skirmish.

Last edited:
Ehm dude, Don't you think I know what I said, since I am the one that said it...And that spoiler is very cute...feeling superior? WoV is a small clan with 14 members atm. And, we are active in cap mode, those LB and ex HM guys would know that if they were too. But they are not. And now we are back to toxic and moronic remarks about cap mode I see... Throwing AI's at each other ? Yup, expose yourself as a cap mode noob. And go back to a game of block...block...hit..hit..ZZZzzzzZZskirmish...so damn boring. Skirmish should not even be a BL mode, since this game is about armies and tactic. And not 1v1. You Skirmish people are so full of yourself. And BTW, with a score of only 50 wins and 80 loses!!! DoF is pretty bad at skirmish.
You said you would FT7, what are you talking about. As for the quote, I simply think it’s pretty telling that your peers think you’re a meme and a troll just as much as your critics. Anyway as for DoF’s record, I can’t speak for EU, but on the NA side we have a record of 7-1 in officials. But none of that matters because I didn’t say DoF was the best team or anything like that, I didn’t even extend a challenge from DoF. The challenge is from me personally to you personally, that’s what an ft7 is...

Last edited:
You said you would FT7, what are you talking about. As for the quote, I simply think it’s pretty telling that your peers think you’re a meme and a troll just as much as your critics. Anyway as for DoF’s record, I can’t speak for EU, but on the NA side we have a record of 8-0 in officials. But none of that matters because I didn’t say DoF was the best team or anything, I didn’t even extend a challenge from DoF. The challenge is from me personally to you personally, that’s what an ft7 is...
You are really surreal omg...My peers? What are you talking about? A conversation between 3-4 people, don't define anything. They don't represent the cap mode community at all. Like you said, you can't speak for the EU side of this game...Right? So can you plz stfu, and stop calling me a meme and a troll ? Are you a idiot or what ? And No, for the last time, I did not challenge anyone to a 1v1 or FT7. Try to read what I said, then try to understand it. I was simply trying to get a clan battle going. Since you skirmish people are so so full of skill and are so so superior, it would be a small and easy task to beat a cap mode clan right? But all I get is idiotic remarks and excuses....Could be cool if you would stop talking to me...Thx and glhf.

You are really surreal omg...My peers? What are you talking about? A conversation between 3-4 people, don't define anything. They don't represent the cap mode community at all. Like you said, you can't speak for the EU side of this game...Right? So can you plz stfu, and stop calling me a meme and a troll ? Are you a idiot or what ? And No, for the last time, I did not challenge anyone to a 1v1 or FT7. Try to read what I said, then try to understand it. I was simply trying to get a clan battle going. Since you skirmish people are so so full of skill and are so so superior, it would be a small and easy task to beat a cap mode clan right? But all I get is idiotic remarks and excuses....Could be cool if you would stop talking to be...Thx and glhf.
Last post in regards to you. I have nothing against "competitive captain mode" and have nothing but respect for what @Ling* and company are trying to do with the captains league. But players like you will always ensure that the words "competitive captain mode" are a meme and that's pretty disappointing, even as someone who doesn't participate in it.

Also:
And No, for the last time, I did not challenge anyone to a 1v1 or FT7.
G8VhxWe.png

Last post in regards to you. I have nothing against "competitive captain mode" and have nothing but respect for what @Ling* and company are trying to do with the captains league. But players like you will always ensure that the words "competitive captain mode" are a meme and that's pretty disappointing, even as someone who doesn't participate in it.

Also:
G8VhxWe.png
For someone that got no clue you talk way way too much dude. What did you think you would accomplice by calling me a troll and a meme? A friendly response? Yes, I am too pretty disappointed, and your behavior makes skirmish look like a meme....

I thought I'd be sweating hardcore skirmish and would end up being shizo, but this is new quality from captains mode community, thanks for that.
It's funny how parts of your community (I don't want to generalize) see the Skirmish players as the new opponent because we apparently got ... what exaxctly? Content? 2 Maps? One of them has issues, quite a few. If I recall correct, Captains Mode had 4 maps, while Skirmish was for a long time played on two maps because one of them was removed out of the rotation for weeks. Now we have five, with one of them having a real lot of issues. We got features we didn't ask for (Crushthrough for example) and they changed quite some classes. Random changes, which are also damaging captains mode, some of them weren't even necessary, are not improving the Skirmish experience.

But yeah, if you need to villify, go ahead. If you want to be the meme which you try to deny, continue.

Last edited:
And now we are back to toxic and moronic remarks about cap mode I see... Throwing AI's at each other ? Yup, expose yourself as a cap mode noob. And go back to a game of block...block...hit..hit..ZZZzzzzZZskirmish...so damn boring. Skirmish should not even be a BL mode, since this game is about armies and tactic. And not 1v1.

What is captain mode ~actually~ about, champ? The AI and players don't seem sophisticated enough for tactics (from what I can see). Isn't it true that your troops will face ass backwards when one guy gets behind them?

What is captain mode ~actually~ about, champ? The AI and players don't seem sophisticated enough for tactics (from what I can see). Isn't it true that your troops will face ass backwards when one guy gets behind them?
Use "Face direction" command to minimize this effect. F2,F1.

Regarding MP.
I saw so many complains about horses running over and knocking down in Siege.

Is this so difficult to just enable Friendly Fire the way they will also knock down their teammates?
Problem solved.

Yes sir. But what are we talking about here? Objectivity ? When I am in a shield wall with my squad, to protect my shield less teammates from ranged attacks, my Tactic is to NOT letting any enemy come behind me. Because then my shield wall will breakup for a moment and the enemy archers will get hits. And When I am playing Archers, pounding and spending my precious arrows to attack a enemy shield wall, my Tactic is to breakup that shield wall, to get hits. But how can archers, standing far away, break up a shield wall? That's where Tactic and Teamwork comes into the picture, you see?. And it does not surprise me at all, that a skirmish player want that behavior of the AI to stop. But I don't what that, because then you remove another aspect of Tactic from the game. Small tip : Don't just stand there passive in a shield wall, thinking that you are safe from all attacks.

lol. Calling out LB for not playing a broken game :grin: WoV sure is a small clan, and always goes for the 4 shock tactic, because they don't know any better. This patch just so happened to make that tactic even more powerful than it already was. Maybe it was you guys who wanted this, and the devs catered towards you? Just stop being a **** on the forums already and go back to trolling in the game. Give the skirm clans a week in captain mode and they would absolutely destroy your clan.

lol. Calling out LB for not playing a broken game :grin: WoV sure is a small clan, and always goes for the 4 shock tactic, because they don't know any better. This patch just so happened to make that tactic even more powerful than it already was. Maybe it was you guys who wanted this, and the devs catered towards you? Just stop being a **** on the forums already and go back to trolling in the game. Give the skirm clans a week in captain mode and they would absolutely destroy your clan.
huh! chill man. small or big, we have fun playing together, that is what it matters to us.

Unfortunately there will always be more tactic and skill required in modes where there are players only.

E: I'd rather take on your whole captain clan as a single peasant than fight surreal in a 1v1 duel. I would have a better chance

Back
Top Bottom