I uninstalled Bannerlord today.

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't played mp for a month. Singleplayer kinda fun tho rn with the modding tools. Im about to start my first playthough since April - find out what's changed.
True, now that the community has access to the modding tools we can expect quality content for SP, but it'll take some time until we can get overhaul mods such as KoA or AD1257. I hope we get to see stuff like that in 4/5 months so I can start playing SP again.

Because people want their opinions heard by the people who can actually change it.
Oh and how balanced is captains mode anyway? Enjoying the shock troops? Saying its easy to balance doesnt mean squat when theres no balancing taking place
thats the biggest problem we need lots of small adjustments but when they change smth its touching alot at once and everything will go unbalanced because of that.

It's in early access, I mean come on guys, they literally wrote in their EA section on Steam that features will be missing, it's not even a long read. I dont even know why people thought when buying this that it would be a complete game. It's totally baffling actually. Did you play Warband during its Early access or "beta" period? Also Warband just built upon their first Mount&Blade game with the exact same engine, graphics and mechanics. Just added some things to do and multiplayer, you where extremly happy with that? But this unfinished total conversion of the game with a in house built engine is bad. That's very interesting.

“We intend to use a range of different methods to gather player feedback and data throughout the early access period. These include engaging with users directly on our official forum and our Steam forum, requesting specific feedback through questionnaires, hosting and participating in multiplayer events alongside our community, and using analytics tools to gather data.”

I got 2-3 questionnaires, they were during the beta.

Feedback goes neglected.

Additions community NEVER asked or even had a discussion about until brought up (crush)

No mention of server files on the early access page.

Neglected about the overwhelming majority of players that dislike the class system for gamemodes that are not skirmish of captain
(You can argue all you want about the data, it is the only data you will get because TW won't bother to make a poll.)

You can keep crying all you want, but let me tell you this:

10 years of development

I really wanna get Warband as the multiplayer and modded modes sound awesome, but tbh I don't want to give TW any more money until they deliver some goods. This cost me $70 and I don't get no custom servers nor matchmaking, I really feel like a second-class citizen to them :razz:

The time of Warband is over, no point getting it now
I really wanna get Warband as the multiplayer and modded modes sound awesome, but tbh I don't want to give TW any more money until they deliver some goods. This cost me $70 and I don't get no custom servers nor matchmaking, I really feel like a second-class citizen to them :razz:

The golden age of warband is over yeah, but there are still a few events running that will cover a lot of MP mods like the Milites Fortunae event, or NW. Which is still pretty alive

45438847-5-image.png

don't uninstall, wait and see maybe it'll be better.
i stopped playing for months, but i would not quit m&b forever, even that it's suck soooo(n)much now
it's a unique & one of a kind game
and if the devs kept trashing their game, we could raise angry forum users to troll the servers together in the future

You mean this? :grin:
I haven't made a thread for over a month but ok. I gave up on TW unlike the players making threads and thinking that TW actually cares about the MP. When you are stupid enough to think crush through is a good mechanic I think it's fair to say that there is no hope (besides modders ofc). I spent too much time in the BL section adios!

Na, I think what Aprikosenmann points out that this "custom server now!!" and "I uninstalled, praise me"-threads come about twice or even thrice a week. And all hop on the bandwagon. It's getting quite boring after two months.

Na, I think what Aprikosenmann points out that this "custom server now!!" and "I uninstalled, praise me"-threads come about twice or even thrice a week. And all hop on the bandwagon. It's getting quite boring after two months.
What else is there to be said right now? Class system suggestions? Removal of crush suggestion? ? ? ?

I feel your pain. I think the next patch will come out this week (they stated they were going to run final tests on Monday-- no word since so something may have gone wrong) so it might have been worth holding off a bit longer :razz:

Saying that though, the patch would have to be leagues bigger than any of the current ones to be even worth reinstalling for.

Something may have gone wrong...... :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom