GOG.com Release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do we have a release date for the GOG.com version of Bannerlord? If it's not coming I may have a complete meltdown. ?

Last edited:
+100
but i dont believe bannerlords will get a gog release, as far i remember there are no games on gog using battleye, also the game has a lot of steam features =/

Is there possible to put the game into the GOG Connect program in order those who bought the game on steam (when there were no option to buy on GOG) can obtain the game on GOG through both accounts (Steam and GOG) linked -That is the GOG Connect?

Is there possible to put the game into the GOG Connect program in order those who bought the game on steam (when there were no option to buy on GOG) can obtain the game on GOG through both accounts (Steam and GOG) linked -That is the GOG Connect?
but the game has to be in gog first, before gog conect, as far i remember warbands was once in the connect program

Don't buy the game everywhere else, do it on Steam. You don't get to play betas and you don't get the modding tools, unless you want neither of those of course, even though I wished I had bought it on Steam since downloading anything in the Epic Games Store is a pain in the ass

Don't buy the game everywhere else, do it on Steam. You don't get to play betas and you don't get the modding tools, unless you want neither of those of course, even though I wished I had bought it on Steam since downloading anything in the Epic Games Store is a pain in the ass
gog is not epic, is better than steam,

Back
Top Bottom