SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

A man marries a woman not because she looks good, but because he sees how good she looks! Just let your character emrace the true love =D

(Also female faces used in some previous versions made all the women look the same... Anyway, it is possible to change faces to those of your liking. With some tinkering.)
Ah, the savior of my love life and plastic surgeon of my wife's. Please tell me how to integrate female faces from Perisno mod to ACOK without changing the male head mesh. I'm not so confident in dabbling with those brf and py files myself :sad:

By the way, another point for possible improvement I came across is about arena melee fight. Most of the times, I was hit with something by someone right after spawning in the arena. This is due to either the arena is too small or the spawn points are too close to one another. I tested the arena in The Planky Town where I stand nearly at the center and swing my sword right at the moment a new combatant is spawned. With power strike 9, I can knock 80% of everyone out in one strike right after they are spawned without enough time to raise their shield for defense, ending 35-40 opponents in around 4-5 minutes. It feels kind of cheap for a quick and easy 250 silver stags and a bunch of proficiency.

Last edited:
Ah, the savior of my love life and plastic surgeon of my wife's. Please tell me how to integrate female faces from Perisno mod to ACOK without changing the male head mesh. I'm not so confident in dabbling with those brf and py files myself :sad:

Well, I can not provide precise instruction for this, but you can use, as a reference, my small guide on a similar exchange for one of the previous versions.

Basically, you need to find female face mesh in .brf AND exchange it for desired female face mesh AND exchange testures for female face variants too.

What? 8.0?! Is there a 8.0 version?!! A new one?!!! Release 2020?!!!!

Guys, a new version was released on Steam =D

(And, judging by how other versions were handled, ModDb would have it too, eventually...)

Don't know if this mod will still be supported and/or updated but as of 8.0 the Riverlands are really weak once the player completes all the quests and they tend to die around day 150 in my games, therefore I would suggest to a number of changes to rebalance Westeros when the player completes the story driven quests.

1) Don't let the Iron Islands attack the Riverlands when Balon declares on the North/Riverlands;
2) Let more lords from the Reach join Stannis after the player completes Crowned Stag (the Fossoway's, Florent, Meadows do in the books for example), this should slow down the Reach since they go ham on the Westerlands anyway;
3) When the player completes the night's watch quest chain and to not let the North die since they lose a bunch of territory to the Westerlands, let Balon die together with Robb (they don't die that far apart in the books anyway) making Euron king and declaring war on the Reach (symbolizing his invasion of the Shields and later Oldtown), this should also further nerf the Reach;
4) Let Dorne and the Targs declare war on all of the current claimants of the Iron Throne (so Dragonstone, Stormlands, Reach and Westerlands) for RP purposes.

I have gone back to 6.2, or 2.2 depending on what I want to do. This mod has been fairly stable since 2.2, so you know, just play whatever works. I didn't like 8.0 as much as either of those versions or even 7. Man I can't wait for these mods to get into Bannerlord, I do like that game more, there is a lot to like about Bannerlord even though it is not done yet.

For those experiencing poor economy, ya, I miss trading a bit, have you checked in the camp option and make sure to turn off the diplomacy economic changes? I found that businesses make a bit of money there. Having said that, it's not a lot of money, the return seems to be baked in at 20 weeks or so (4500 gets you around 220 per week) before you get a return, it's worse for the dye works. The secret is, don't buy them at all unless you are going to play that long. Generally I feel like I won around day 300, so it's worth it, the dye works is about 25 weeks. I buy whichever one makes sense, and hope it will payoff, but I don't buy them straight off, I prefer to take my first town first, which happens around day 60-80, so, I need my money to get set up, like hiring the Unsullied guy and generally like to buy good armor and an armored horse if I get unlucky with looting. Keep your party to companions if you can and get into fights and take all the loot for yourself, the don't care.

The problem I'm seeing with the economy has nothing to do with businesses, but the lack of positive trade deals for a starting character. With 7 points in Trade, I can barely ever find profitable merchandise to buy or sell, and when I do, one trade run taps it out. Funding a business isn't an option if you can barely even afford to feed your character with the pathetic trade earnings.

Basically, either you're a fighter, or there's no point in playing.

Well, I mostly command, so I get my army set up and let them fight, I sometimes go help trouble spots, like Caesar did. So, you make some money of looting, and tournies, that's how I funded my businesses. Still, I've gone back to 2.2, that's my favourite version of the mod.

Back
Top Bottom