Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Want some solid content update to MP already. Add siege maps(currently 2), nerf empire menavlions(especially low tier cavalry and infantry), buff khuzait low tier units (give them 2 handed, and better armour)

Most importantly, give us the private servers

The aiming reticle is gigantic if you are a mounted archer in 1.5.3. I'm not sure if this is intentional or if this is a bug. Seems that they really nerfed archery skill when mounted.
Hmm i guess im gonna try lets equip the horse and go fight a few bandits

Holy **** this must be a bug like a reticle that big at 127 archey skill is stupid like its quite large at least from what it used to be

Last edited:
Hmm i guess im gonna try lets equip the horse and go fight a few bandits

Holy **** this must be a bug like a reticle that big at 127 archey skill is stupid like its quite large at least from what it used to be
I noticed this as well. The horse archery is a lot harder now when moving. If you go super slow or stop it is not so bad, but then you are a target for archers yourself.

I noticed this as well. The horse archery is a lot harder now when moving. If you go super slow or stop it is not so bad, but then you are a target for archers yourself.
Yeah definetly like that is a bug since it like what used to be like around skill 70 somewhere around there for 127 skill and idk if they nerfed horse archey that much but if they did i dont think it should be that drastic

What I'm not following. @Dejan are you saying it was a bug that I was accurate in the past on horseback? I'm very disappointed because this makes horse archery nearly useless now. The penalty is too much.
Yeah i feel the same mabye tone it down a bit since this is way too much i have 127 skill and my reticle be looking like i had 60 or 70 in pre 1.5.3

What I'm not following. @Dejan are you saying it was a bug that I was accurate in the past on horseback? I'm very disappointed because this makes horse archery nearly useless now. The penalty is too much.
Would this effectively help nerf the khuzait horse archers? if so, then this is great news for anyone who hates the khuzaits like I do.:party:

The aiming reticle is gigantic if you are a mounted archer in 1.5.3. I'm not sure if this is intentional or if this is a bug. Seems that they really nerfed archery skill when mounted.
That's good, I didn't like how noob character was so good at shooting (and barely improved). It surely doesn't effect high skill though, I massacred all kinds of enemies and it's never been better.

Yep that's been a thing since 1.5.2. for me. Khuzait horse archers are no longer useful.
They're still good at burning down large formations, which is basically every battle ever. What I don't like is they some time ride side ways into infantry while circling weird and other bad circling moves. This changed in 1.5 I think, but it may have changed more since.

I think they did that before in 1.5.2 . I saw 5 heavy horse archers spend minutes going around 10 looters constantly missing.
Just put them in position in front of those looters and they shoot them down very fast.

Small HA group circling small enemy group: Very slow kills BAD

Small HA group circling Big enemy group: Steady kills Good

Big HA group circling Big enemy group: MASSIVE kills BEST

Edit : And of course the best use of HA is always just positioning as you would foot archers. They will always do more damage this way and not suffer speed damage from riding into enemy fire. Charge when the enemy is getting too close, then reposition on the other side after they clear the enemies. Even better if you have foot archer line in the original position as the cross fire will spike the kills and often make then enemies try to re group.

Last edited:
I still hope they work on this silent. I mean they need something to show when the version is finished. A lot of games which leave ea have a very very big update with a lot of new stuff. Maybe they don't release anything in ea. Besides fixes. Maybe they would release everything on the release date, to have something why they leave the ea and get new customers.
Yeah let's hope so

Just put them in position in front of those looters and they shoot them down very fast.

Small HA group circling small enemy group: Very slow kills BAD

Small HA group circling Big enemy group: Steady kills Good

Big HA group circling Big enemy group: MASSIVE kills BEST
Heavy (horse) archers are so effective that it's not even funny. Im just waiting for that armor rework to see if we can have decent balance.
Also...:shifty:
AI needs to know how to deal with the player's ability to shoot them down (Stop charging the AI if they are defending *echoes in the mountain*; Get them to advantage points *void noises*)

Back
Top Bottom