We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok lets see how to trigger a brazilian way 1 mention germany 7:1 other then that you are completely accepted into Soon. Praise be Soon
Well i have the out most respect for brasilian football (Soccer for you muricans) during all the years but i must say that Germany got em with those kind of players where sure something to see but still tragic so idk about that. Mixed feelings even if i like em both as strong teams
Its supposed to be a meme of the sorts from foreign countries to where brazilians take the 7:1 loss to some of the greatest tragedies and its the worst thing that has ever happened in brazilian history that is basically the basis of the meme. Praise be Soon

Last edited:
Its alright brother...Soon works in mysterious ways. And Soon will heal these unbelievers questions of which is an heavy burden for them and cleanse em from all worries.
When ? only Soon knows
The answer is: Soon

Also there were like 5 threads full of useless spam but they were "criticizing TW" which was actually insulting developers with conspiranoid rants and they got pages and pages of it. This thread is dedicated to memeing and spreading some form of positivity so I don't see the damage to the forum here tbh

The answer is: Soon

Also there were like 5 threads full of useless spam but they were "criticizing TW" which was actually insulting developers with conspiranoid rants and they got pages and pages of it. This thread is dedicated to memeing and spreading some form of positivity so I don't see the damage to the forum here tbh
Yeah me niether this was made to lighten the mood when there are far worse threads with only insults with like 24 pages this was made as a meme to just make it easier to scroll through here. Praise be Soon

Schmutz or are we going back to late english brother so we all can share and understand ? Soon have saved us all from worries and you're welcome to dine with this knowledge as our equal... But only if you can leave the temptations of Now behind you and leave everything in the hands of Soon
Wow have we heretics in our midst when Soon comes they will all leave this place for better pursuits. While the believers in Soon will still remain as there will be more Soon to follow.

Wow have we heretics in our midst when Soon comes they will all leave this place for better pursuits. While the believers in Soon will still remain as there will be more Soon to follow.
Soon is always with us. Praise be Soon

Today we build some more lore for Soon. From what we have said now Soon has 3 brothers 2 who have betrayed him someday and yet and one who stuck with him eventually so that is the Soon family tree from what we have built so far. So lets start someday betrays Soon by launching a revolt against Soon and his followrers starting his own sector of Soon but branching off very quickly he was crushed by Soon but his religion stuck, someday was exiled where he met with when whi would later become his biggest rival because when would go on to betray someday by siding with yet in the conflict between them Soon would exile yet after hearing of yets conspiracy about him which is where the oart of his personality of never giving second chances to those who betray him and he being just. Yet would go on to side with now in conflicts against Soon but a divison started when yet started more or less breaking off from now starting their own sector of now without the help of yet now was defenseless and he was crushed this is hiw it all started. Praise be Soon.

Back
Top Bottom