Why is attack delay still in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Because the MP beta was just to test networks stuff and they laughed at all of our suggestions and concerns about gameplay.
Sorry, I don't know if they laughed, but this concern has been a day 1 blatant issue and TW is always ..........?????

I am also experiencing this error, can you advise me?
Uninstall the game and forget it exists.

Edit: I now realize that your reply was most likely a genuine question.
In short, it's not an error, it's a design decision. There's no getting around it.
The community has been asking for the removal of this God-forsaken mechanic for over a year, but Taleworlds still hasn't bothered to even answer the simple question of why it's in the game in the first place. Don't get your hopes up that they ever will, since this has been standard operating procedure for Taleworlds for almost all elements of the game that the community dislikes.

I wasn't joking with the first sentence.

Last edited:
imagine this. before you even take classes, study and do your test. you already got 85% and a scholarship.
would you then go study? or would you just go **** off and play games? go on vacations and make up lies about deadlines?

now imagine, before you even make a product, you already got the money for sales...

imagine this. before you even take classes, study and do your test. you already got 85% and a scholarship.
would you then go study? or would you just go **** off and play games? go on vacations and make up lies about deadlines?

now imagine, before you even make a product, you already got the money for sales...
I think you're insinuating that Taleworlds have cynically released a product only to take the money and run? I won't bother explaining why that's blatantly untrue, since I don't believe you've said what you did in good faith.
Bottom line is that the slow (and often non-existent, for some features such as this) pace of updates hasn't been due to indifference towards their product, but rather incompetence.

It must suck being a dev for this game and seeing the same comments over from the community saying that they're incompetent, but at this point, they've shown us no reason to believe that they aren't. I won't hear otherwise.
No matter their budget or experience level, good game developers don't need 8 years to release an early access game, and especially not one with such fundamentally disfunctional systems. Countless games have been released by studios who only had a sliver of time or budget or experience to work with, and that have been orders of magnitudes better than the pile of **** that Taleworlds have released.

I think you're insinuating that Taleworlds have cynically released a product only to take the money and run? I won't bother explaining why that's blatantly untrue, since I don't believe you've said what you did in good faith.
I'm merely suggestion the possibility that they have absolutely no incentive to work. not they are running after taking the money.

i've played plenty of early release games priced at 25-50% of final sale price, that had essentially all the working features, but missing bonus classes and maps and whatnot. and every patch they release the game gets better and more complete. wish i could say the same about this game. it went for full price already, they got their money. at this point wanting them to finish the game to it's potential? at a timely manner? I am expecting nothing more than Game of Thrones S8 from taleworlds. and i think i'll still be dissapointed.

I'm merely suggestion the possibility that they have absolutely no incentive to work. not they are running after taking the money.

i've played plenty of early release games priced at 25-50% of final sale price, that had essentially all the working features, but missing bonus classes and maps and whatnot. and every patch they release the game gets better and more complete. wish i could say the same about this game. it went for full price already, they got their money. at this point wanting them to finish the game to it's potential? at a timely manner? I am expecting nothing more than Game of Thrones S8 from taleworlds. and i think i'll still be dissapointed.

You don't think you're going to enjoy the game, so you hang around the official forums?

You don't think you're going to enjoy the game, so you hang around the official forums?
I was actually answering the OP and offering my take on their slow pace of work. which this threat was initially about. someone mistook my message so i explained further.
what is your intent with the accusatory rhetorical question aimed at directly insulting me?

what is your intent with the accusatory rhetorical question aimed at directly insulting me?

It was an actual question, not a rhetorical one. Like, I don't like Mordhau due to some disagreement with the developer's balancing + burnout so I just cut out entirely. You'll never see me on their official forum.

Once it is clear that your enjoyment and the developer's vision or implementation are different things, and they aren't going to change it, why stick around?

Also there wasn't an insult in my post.

I'm not the guy you were responding to, but for a lot of us it's just force of habit. I think we all have the faintest glimmer of hope that some day, Bannerlord might become a game worth playing. Until then, I'm just visiting this forum out of habit from one year of beta.

It was an actual question, not a rhetorical one. Like, I don't like Mordhau due to some disagreement with the developer's balancing + burnout so I just cut out entirely. You'll never see me on their official forum.

Once it is clear that your enjoyment and the developer's vision or implementation are different things, and they aren't going to change it, why stick around?

Also there wasn't an insult in my post.

Id have to agree with this - prolly own about 80-90 games on Steam and id say i like less than 70 of them and have less than 20 gaming hours on. The ones I like i have thousands of hours on. The ones I really just dont like i may have visited their forums a few times to ask design questions or voice my utter disgust - but cant say id ever stuck around one long after the fact as whats done is done and the effect is similar to banging ones own head into ones own wall -you only give yourself a headache

Back
Top Bottom