Birisi bunun ne hakkında olduğunu açıklayabilir mi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merhaba,

Avustralyalıyım. Kötü Türkçem için çok üzgünüm (google çeviri). Bu şarkının sözlerinin anlamını merak ediyorum. Biri bana açıklayabilir mi? İngilizce açıklamalar gerçekten güzel olurdu. Teşekkür ederim.

Did my best, even though I am Turkish I don't know some of these words though, here you go:

Long live our race, 40 of us are worth/equal to China
Our song is singed from generation to generation
(x2)

[CHORUS]
Walk, walk, walk our road is long
bürü bürü(I guess, climb?) the mountains, down with our enemies
Run,walk,walk walk our road is long
Sky börü börü(?), down with our enemies

Turan(I guess it is a special plain) is our homeland
Young horseless are our army
Let our wolves howl
From mountains to mountains
(x2)

[CHORUS]

Without turning back,
Selam(salute) to our happy country
Nationalist Turkey
From Altay to Tuna(regions)
(x2)

[CHORUS]

It will be, It will be,
Before the last oven is out (oven is literal translation, but I believe it refers to a home, meaning until last home is left without people)
The black banner is drawn
To turan, to turan(again, a special plain/land)

[CHORUS]

The wolf is a symbol of Turks before they met Islam, when they used to have no certain home, they travelled on horseback, hunted animals and gathered as they moved from land to land, until they have encountered China(which was one of the oldest nations who stopped moving and gathering and started harvesting in a certain land) and clashed with them. I guess this song is about those days way back, and it has plenty of words that are not being used in current Turkish, so it was pretty hard for me to translate correctly, maybe someone with more knowledge can do a better job.

Last edited:
Çok havalı! Bu türkiye'de popüler bir şarkı mı? Şarkı çok politik gibi geliyor. Videonun Youtube'da çok fazla görüntülenmesi var.

Yardımın için çok teşekkürler, @kierra.

Turkey is a weird country, you can see a lot of people who miss and adore the old Ottoman days where Turks were the most powerful nation in the world for some time, where they invaded (most people prefer the term "conquer", but I disagree) other countries and claimed other lands and it's people.

You can also see a lot of people who miss even the older days before Ottoman and Islam, as this song is referred to. We have a lot of people obsessed with old Turkish history, and while knowing your history is a good thing, obsessing over it kinda clouds your view of the current world and may make you think you are more important/holy than other people just because you are Turkish, which is pretty racist and stupid. Guess they just think wolves are cool, so they choose to embrace that part of our history more :lol:

I find it similar to christians who obsess over their past and go DEUS VULT in the year 2020, I agree that templars looked cool as ****, but it is weird.

I wouldn't say it is a popular song, 14million may seem a lot but it's not that much, it is probably being spammed by people I mentioned above. Also most people may be listening to it just because it sounds great, like yourself for example.

burası kompleksli sol liboş kokuyor.:smile:

Merhaba,

Avustralyalıyım. Kötü Türkçem için çok üzgünüm (google çeviri). Bu şarkının sözlerinin anlamını merak ediyorum. Biri bana açıklayabilir mi? İngilizce açıklamalar gerçekten güzel olurdu. Teşekkür ederim.

its just a cool song. not much. not less. may be a little patriotic and sentimental. i listent rarely but this song has a different variations like 'dombra'. you should listen it. it seems you've liked this song.

burası kompleksli sol liboş kokuyor.:smile:
Google'ın çevirisini anlamıyorum; bu bir deyim mi?

i listent rarely but this song has a different variations like 'dombra'. you should listen it. it seems you've liked this song.

Bahsettiğin şarkı bu mu? Bu şarkıyı dinlemek çok keyifli. Lütfen başka bir şeyden bahsediyorsanız bana bildirin. Şarkıcının dombra kullandığı bu şarkının bir versiyonu olduğunu biliyorum. Ben de bu versiyonu beğendim.

Cevabınız için teşekkürler. Yardımın için minnettarım.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom