Why are NA servers still in NY?

Users who are viewing this thread

Absolute genius.

Won't happen though, they are obviously getting a cushty deal with this provider that gives them servers on the cheap. Only real option is to wait till custom server files come out.
Or to do what's best for their customers rather than what's best for them.

Or to do what's best for their customers rather than what's best for them.

I'm not disagreeing with you guys but that's my take on it. And funnily enough the dwindling playerbase is only going to make it harder because why invest in more better servers when there isn't enough to fill em. They are definitely banking on a large re-release when it comes out of early access at this point because they are listening to combat changes and such as we go on. Keep our fingers crossed that class system, game modes and this server rubbish is all fixed and made good.

I'm not disagreeing with you guys but that's my take on it. And funnily enough the dwindling playerbase is only going to make it harder because why invest in more better servers when there isn't enough to fill em. They are definitely banking on a large re-release when it comes out of early access at this point because they are listening to combat changes and such as we go on. Keep our fingers crossed that class system, game modes and this server rubbish is all fixed and made good.
Almost 3/4 of west coasters aren’t playing the game because of nyc servers.

Hello,

I don't mind you mentioning me but I won't be working on server related stuff for next couple of months so not really my place to communicate. Sorry!

Hello,

I don't mind you mentioning me but I won't be working on server related stuff for next couple of months so not really my place to communicate. Sorry!

No worries. Are you switching over to dev tools? We will probably have 8 bajillion questions about how the map editor works so stay tuned lol

In the meantime is there anyone at taleworlds who can be contacted about the server related issues that come up?

No worries. Are you switching over to dev tools? We will probably have 8 bajillion questions about how the map editor works so stay tuned lol

In the meantime is there anyone at taleworlds who can be contacted about the server related issues that come up?

Nope, not those tools. Nothing that will affect players anytime soon.

@MArdA TaleWorlds is the correct person for issues I believe.

I am lower east coast and the ping is still lame (an inconsistent 70-90) so the only people you are appealing to with a NY server is Upper Northeast coast and some EU people who might get better ping in NY than chicago.. An American servers appeal should be to americans but Taleworlds is supporting 1/4 of america with this instead of 3/4. Europeans literally have better ping than southern america on NY servers.

Back
Top Bottom