Harsher punishment for noobs who rq

Users who are viewing this thread

As a side note, just want to comment on the mentioned population:

"The game has surpassed 248k concurrent players and has sold between 2,000,000 and 5,000,000 copies, according to SteamDB, which makes it the biggest Steam release this year.6. apr. 2020"

I wonder how many copies of Bannerlord must be sold before MP population is considered growing

"The game has surpassed 248k concurrent players and has sold between 2,000,000 and 5,000,000 copies, according to SteamDB, which makes it the biggest Steam release this year.6. apr. 2020"

I wonder how many copies of Bannerlord must be sold before MP population is considered growing
Look how much are playing it now. There has been more people since 1.5 but it was deserted before, especially in NA. There are still more people playing the Warband MP

This is the most 0iq take i have seen yet, i think he should check no mans sky and call the game successful on launch based on initial sales

ThtMQEE.png

It is interesting how you speak of ''noobs'' RQ'ing the match, because what I mostly see is high level players leaving a team because it is full of noobs.

Nice to hear that TW is recording forfeit counts. @azakhi That count should probably start from zero, taking into consideration that for a long time matches have been unbalanced to such an extent that is was mandatory to leave matches to keep ones brain in healthy shape. Anyone who has been playing solo skirmish since the beginning will know this is true.

It is interesting how you speak of ''noobs'' RQ'ing the match, because what I mostly see is high level players leaving a team because it is full of noobs.

Nice to hear that TW is recording forfeit counts. @azakhi That count should probably start from zero, taking into consideration that for a long time matches have been unbalanced to such an extent that is was mandatory to leave matches to keep ones brain in healthy shape. Anyone who has been playing solo skirmish since the beginning will know this is true.

Thanks for suggestion. I believe there will be some adjustments or a possible reset when a better progression system is built.

I second this. It would be unfair to retroactively record forfeits when both crashes and imbalances have made it much more difficult to finish a match in past versions.

I second this. It would be unfair to retroactively record forfeits when both crashes and imbalances have made it much more difficult to finish a match in past versions.
There are still a lot of crashes tho. If I'm in a group and the leader of the group crash, I am randomly sent back to main menu and my game crashes. I didn't have this before. Can you give this info to the crashing team @azakhi please

firstly I have never RQ, but sometimes I just really want to end this game because of boring.
In the skirmish, it's hard to really feel how good your opponent or teammate was until you press the TAB. Because it's always someone gets instantly killed. Then your team bully by (or with) numbers.
Might be we want people facing the pressure together, but for most of the games, it's just impossible to fight back as an individual. People only waste time.
As I said I have never RQ, but sometimes I knew what gonna happen, so... although someone quit, I can understand.
RQ just amplifies the problem. Even though you fix the RQ, the problem is still there.

I support adding a casual and ranked mode. There simply isn't enough players in BL rn to implement these changes fairly to the entire skirmish. Each game takes a fairly long time, and very often, you face a stack of 5 or 6 players in a clan. I don't think anyone would want to play against an enemy team with this sort of composition. Just yesterday, a third of my games were against clan stacks. The changes you are proposing will be deeply unfair against pubs. In addition, there are still minor crashes and network issues that causes players to involuntarily disconnect.

I dont mind if a casual player leaves the game, I understand the frustration. But when stacks of clans leave because they'll probably lose, thats pretty sad.
I don’t mind when pubs leave against stacks but I do mind when people leave with the new matchmaking system. I made games where my team won the first round and someone decides to charge alone, he dies and leave the server. Then someone says « **** it’s 5v6 » and leaves as well, then it becomes 2v6 when the score becomes 1-1. Just because one retard thought he could charge alone in a team game

I don’t mind when pubs leave against stacks but I do mind when people leave with the new matchmaking system. I made games where my team won the first round and someone decides to charge alone, he dies and leave the server. Then someone says « **** it’s 5v6 » and leaves as well, then it becomes 2v6 when the score becomes 1-1. Just because one retard thought he could charge alone in a team game
Yeah that sucks I got nothing for that. A harsher punishment might just mean they stop playing completely though

[insert here a quote from someone in this thread. during the creation of this post where i attempt to answer, i realized that his comment was too shallow and stupid to respond to it. i already spend too much time on it]

I’ve been inadvertently disconnected before (power outage, potato computer, crash, etc) with no way to reconnect to the old match. It would be really nice to at least have the option to reconnect to the match if not going as far as forcing reconnect to the old match or taking a cool down period for quitting.

How about we separate competitive from casual. No point making a casual game count RQs cause at the end of the day it's a silly RQ. Make a second game mode for competitive then make it actually count for RQs.

if a player tries to join again they will be placed in the same server & team and they will not have it count as a forfeit unless the game ended and their team ended up losing because of this then this would count as a forfeit.

Last edited:
I’ve been inadvertently disconnected before (power outage, potato computer, crash, etc) with no way to reconnect to the old match. It would be really nice to at least have the option to reconnect to the match if not going as far as forcing reconnect to the old match or taking a cool down period for quitting.
Yeah, I seem to DC randomly reasonably often.

Back
Top Bottom