BEAST#1 Statistics | MVP / Faction Winrates / Player stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Stats are always nice and never lie...however they are not the most important thing in a teamgame. The only thing that really matters is the win.
Also the skill difference, faction matchups and maps are not considered. The stats are not entirely accurate but when you keep this in mind you can read them well.
I think naming a Stat-MVP for entertainment still won't hurt us. Let's go...

Faction Winrates
Disclamer: This is the Round-Winrate
57,1% Battania
55,5% Vlandia
51,4% Aserai
51,3% Empire

50,7% Sturgia

34,7% Khuzait
Collected by Ikea Knight

MVPs

Congratulation to our BEAST#1 Stat-MVPs. You guys managed to archieve impressive stats. Well played.

1. Pitbull ( 2,7 / 1,1 / 1,6 )
2. Woj le Chariot ( 2,6 / 1,0 / 1,3 )
3. Ruskor ( 2,3 / 1,3 / 1,8 )

Apri's BEAST#1 MVP List (30+Rounds):
T8qXI8K.png

As said before, the list does not show the skill ranking, it shows the players with the best stats.

The following rankins lead to the MVP:
l8jJA1U.png
zUJCsdE.png
4yzVk23.png
This is how it would have looked if I only deleted players with less than 15 rounds.
PHKPVEL.png

mooBmrQ.png
4A1ceak.png
eFOfv22.png

General information

Class colours

Since the classes are not really balanced it was important to me to highlight them. I had to manually decide who is which role with little information. If you played Archer or Cav twice you count as that.
XD69jaV.png

Minimum rounds played
Players with only one match were ruining all stats because they could archieve insanely good averages.
I decided to remove all players with less than 30 rounds. The stats from 15+ Rounds also exist tho.

Measuring in rounds
All stats are measured in ingame rounds. One map consists of 3-5 rounds. The map averages did not work since it is important if there were 3 or 5 rounds.

Winrate
The players winrate does not tell anything about his performance since it is a team effort.
However the winrate tells how easy or hard it is to appear on top lists.

Stats explained

KDA (Kills+Assists per Death)

Indicates how much work the player is doing per life.
The three numbers (1,7 / 1,2 / 1,1) show the round average.
Weakness: It is not necessarily good to die rarely. A scared playstyle get rewarded here.
The winrate also has a big effect. Its easy to have a good KDA while winning.

Score per Round
Indicates how valuable the players kills are.
Weakness: The point distribution is questionable.
You can get 200 points for dealing 1 dmg to a cataphract.

Kills+Assist per Round
Indicates how much damage the player does each round.
I decided that Kills and Assists can be considered equal due to the minimum damage.
Weakness: Damage to surviving players does not count.

MVP Calculation
I could not decide which of the three scores should decide the MVP. Therefore I created the average placement of all of them.
The Player who performs the best at those stats wins.

All Player Stats
Special thanks to @IkeaKnight who collected all the player stats single handedly. All my stats are made out if his list.
If you want to find your stats you can check out his Google Spreadsheet.

Last edited:
Even though i don't follow clan-related stuff much, my inner statistics nerd is very satisfied looking at this right now, great work! :smile:
Although i do feel like this should be either reposted somewhere in the BEAST group or moved to there, pinned and locked for easier access.

Battania winrate is indeed kind of surprising for me, I thought they were one of the weakest factions because of their lack of shielded archers and heavy cavalry.

Battania winrate is indeed kind of surprising for me, I thought they were one of the weakest factions because of their lack of shielded archers and heavy cavalry.
They are almost as effective at triple spawning as Aserai, and the cav is pretty nice even without the ability to couch. Battania is very good.

They are almost as effective at triple spawning as Aserai, and the cav is pretty nice even without the ability to couch. Battania is very good.

No doubt, I said way at the start the Wildling is a strong class. Can't comment on the cav cause I'm not really a cav player but I still think 140g cost hurts them.

Battanian cav is very underrated, and now the major gold nerf to heavy cav will further highlight how good they can be. Some people are upset about the cost increase for heavy inf, but in the case of Battania it is a good thing. The ability to spawn as an Oathsworn once and a Wildling twice was huge for snowballing.

Wildling is great but it isnt OP. Instead of nerfing the wildling, there needs to be more classes like the wildling. Its just all around solid and fun to play, with meaningful perk choices and great flexibility. I wish every faction had an equivalent.

Wildling is great but it isnt OP. Instead of nerfing the wildling, there needs to be more classes like the wildling. Its just all around solid and fun to play, with meaningful perk choices and great flexibility. I wish every faction had an equivalent.

Strong javelins in 1.4.3 was not a good choice but with the Default javelins being nerfed there is now a notable damage difference. The axe being buffed in damage now gives a tougher choice between a good melee weapon or a stronger shield.

This is how you make a class interesting.

Strong javelins in 1.4.3 was not a good choice but with the Default javelins being nerfed there is now a notable damage difference. The axe being buffed in damage now gives a tougher choice between a good melee weapon or a stronger shield.

This is how you make a class interesting.
Not to mention spears becoming functional. There is now a legitimate debate to be had about which of the 3 perks should be taken on the right side.

Thats good balance.

I don't know how it was on NA, but with the prevalance of kick slash spears came back into the meta as a way to interrupt a kick slash of an ally. You can see this in the BEAST final recording, Hairless saves a few of his teammates by doing this.

Win rates from NABB. Note that we did not have any class limits, and one map reroll.
From Surreals stats page

Battania 62.68%
Vlandia 58.05%
Sturgia 54.62%

Aserai 48.68%
Empire 42.24%
Khuzait 20.56%

FactionRounds WonRounds LostWin PctRounds Played
Battania593562.68%93
Vlandia604358.05%103
Sturgia685754.62%125
Aserai464948.68%95
Empire344742.24%81
Khuzait114320.56%54

Yikes Khuzait

Win rates from NABB. Note that we did not have any class limits, and one map reroll.
From Surreals stats page

Battania 62.68%
Vlandia 58.05%
Sturgia 54.62%

Aserai 48.68%
Empire 42.24%
Khuzait 20.56%

FactionRounds WonRounds LostWin PctRounds Played
Battania593562.68%93
Vlandia604358.05%103
Sturgia685754.62%125
Aserai464948.68%95
Empire344742.24%81
Khuzait114320.56%54

Yikes Khuzait
Stats overall should be more interesting next patch because a good portion of RNG will be removed, From the whole random factions and maps ting

Stats overall should be more interesting next patch because a good portion of RNG will be removed, From the whole random factions and maps ting
We can still pick up some obvious patterns despite the RNG.

Battania and Vlandia are head and shoulders better than other factions. Not by coincidence, the two factions with the strongest ranged presence are the two performing the best.

Khuzait is terrible. It will be very interesting to see how the changes to spearman and Lancer help them out. I think Lancer now being able to pick a shield with Glaive is a very sneaky buff. Other heavy inf being bumped to 160 could also makes the Khuzait Spearman better by virtue of 3 spawns.

Sturgia and Empire were pretty balanced. Empire got nerfed very hard in 1.5. They do not have a medium infantry who can replace the legionary after the 1st spawn, and the legionaries strongest tool had its stack size cut in half.

Aserai is hardly worth talking about because they were completely overhauled in 1.5. Win rate aside, they were very unfun to fight against, so this is a good change.

We can still pick up some obvious patterns despite the RNG.

Battania and Vlandia are head and shoulders better than other factions. Not by coincidence, the two factions with the strongest ranged presence are the two performing the best.

Khuzait is terrible. It will be very interesting to see how the changes to spearman and Lancer help them out. I think Lancer now being able to pick a shield with Glaive is a very sneaky buff. Other heavy inf being bumped to 160 could also makes the Khuzait Spearman better by virtue of 3 spawns.

Sturgia and Empire were pretty balanced. Empire got nerfed very hard in 1.5. They do not have a medium infantry who can replace the legionary after the 1st spawn, and the legionaries strongest tool had its stack size cut in half.

Aserai is hardly worth talking about because they were completely overhauled in 1.5. Win rate aside, they were very unfun to fight against, so this is a good change.
True hopefully surreal does it again next tournament cause it would be interesting to see.

Back
Top Bottom