Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Big issue returning with dying companions: If one of them die when having a role in the party, this role is locked forever. No more companion passive training for now...

About bracing spears-it doesn't rear the horse sometimes. I thought at first that it was because it didn't meet a damage treshold but after further testing even when dealing 200 damage sometimes it doesn't rear the horse.Is this intentional or a bug? If its intentional what is causing it?
This. 170 damage with a braced pike, the horseman just rides on and kills the teammate behind me...

Also, no bracing for "long" spears either...

Just give it to all spears but limit it to two handed mode.

I have not yet had a chance to test the changes in the MP; however people within my circle of trust are satisfied. It remains to be polished but it is a big step forward.

What little I have tried on the SP.
I like the change made to match the proportions of the avatars on the campaign map. I like the incorporation of the roads (they could be a little more visible or could be paved).
I like the relocation of a number of settlements; now interesting bottlenecks may have formed. Pending relocation of Sargoth definitely right?

I've been playing around a bit with the formations and I can sense a certain improvement (I have to try more).

In general, very good work, Taleworlds. This is a good patch.

---
The bad:

This new model of armor is terribly bad.:

37evZ.jpg

A totally flat modeling, without research process and without applied passion; it seems done in an afternoon.
Here I leave you feedback in the form of an illustrative image:

DgnH7.jpg

(@MArdA TaleWorlds I'm tagging you so you can please get this to the right person; I know you will)

I sent the crash report. After a reinstall thru steam to 1.42 I updated to 1.50 and tried to start a new campaign. Game crashed on campaign loading. Did a reinstall of 1.50 beta and trying to start a new campaign crashed again.

[...]

37evZ.jpg

A totally flat modeling, without research process and without applied passion; it seems done in an afternoon.

DgnH7.jpg

(@MArdA TaleWorlds I'm tagging you so you can please get this to the right person; I know you will)

I totally agree with this - the idea behind this model is great, honestly that direction of celtifying Battania is amazing, but this particular model turned out with chain that looks as thin as paper, transition to tunic is almost non-exsistent which further accentuates the thin chain, and the chain rings are so small they are barely visible, with color a bit off as well, basically these images of yours say a 1000 words.

This model could be made one of the best looking with just a little bit more of 3D love, which should pass onto the every next model there will be.

A few items to report.

- The red wall warning you that you were leaving the battlefield is no longer present.

- I had an option to take a quest for a lord to buy three Sturgian Trotters. He said that I should be able to buy them for 789 and he would give me 1684 for them. Obviously, this does not work out economically.

- When in the trade window in a town, I am often seeing spinners for an extended period of time for some of the item images. Usually going out and back in fixes this.

- While fighting in a town, I had a couple of cases where I was joined by an allied army but they would put their archers out in front of their infantry.

I have screen shots of all of these if you would like to see them.

I have not yet had a chance to test the changes in the MP; however people within my circle of trust are satisfied. It remains to be polished but it is a big step forward.

What little I have tried on the SP.
I like the change made to match the proportions of the avatars on the campaign map. I like the incorporation of the roads (they could be a little more visible or could be paved).
I like the relocation of a number of settlements; now interesting bottlenecks may have formed. Pending relocation of Sargoth definitely right?

I've been playing around a bit with the formations and I can sense a certain improvement (I have to try more).

In general, very good work, Taleworlds. This is a good patch.

---
The bad:

37evZ.jpg

DgnH7.jpg

Yea, this looks pretty bad. I agree.

Sargot Bridge is to Battania not working.

A few items to report.

- The red wall warning you that you were leaving the battlefield is no longer present.

- I had an option to take a quest for a lord to buy three Sturgian Trotters. He said that I should be able to buy them for 789 and he would give me 1684 for them. Obviously, this does not work out economically.

- When in the trade window in a town, I am often seeing spinners for an extended period of time for some of the item images. Usually going out and back in fixes this.

- While fighting in a town, I had a couple of cases where I was joined by an allied army but they would put their archers out in front of their infantry.

I have screen shots of all of these if you would like to see them.

Also, the tutorial prompting you use AWSD is triggered every time you reload and enter a battle.

Is the death on battlefield rare. I enabled "hero can die" but my character did not died even after lost battle. I guess I was only wounded but how is this actually calculated? When you or your companion receives a fatal hit...

I seem to be the lucky one. No delays in new campaign start, no issues all runs smoothly. Great job :smile:

Back
Top Bottom