BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BEAST#1] Congratulations, Thank You and Final Thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

All matches of the tournament have been completed, therefore I have now the honor of naming the Team Destiny Masters as victors of BEAST and handing you over some shiny golden medals to decorate your signature or your bathroom with, whichever you prefer!
Destiny Masters has proven to be the best team of the tournament and dominated all the matches they played in, even dominating the Finals.

Diabe-ek-the-Fortune.png

Entral-the-Emperor.png

Hairless-the-Fool.png
Inspire-the-Devil.png

Popowicz-the-World.png

Sebebar-the-Justice.png

Woj-le-Chariot.png

Second place and therefore Silver BEAST is going to Risen Manifest. Even though the final match against DM was one sided, Risen Manifest has proven to be worthy of going into the finals and performed exceptionally good throughout the entire tournament.

Auki.png

David-Pumpkins.png

IHate-Cookie.png

Jufasto.png

Koso.png

Pacemaker.png

Randyyy.png

Ravien.png

Relexan.png

Salad-Fork.png

Aiku.png

Third place goes to Vineyard Worker. The Bronze match was especially tight (3:2/9:10) and KW has put up a fierce fight for the medal, it has shown that both teams were worthy of being going into Semi Finals.

Baldwin.png

Bill-The-Penguin.png

Corruptor-the-constipated.png

Doradura.png

Himmo.png

Homa.png

ifredity.png

Le-Jew.png

Lord-Commisar.png

Rohan-s-Warrior.png

Spooky.png

Tatarin.png

Since the placing matches are also complete I am honored to name Keyboard Warriors place four, Defenders of Fortune place five and Deutschritter place six.

With the Finals being concluded the first European Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament draws to a close.
When I first envisioned this project months ago, I’d never thought this could or would work because of the state of the game. Well, by dedication and passion the community has proven otherwise, we were able to have a fun tournament.
This was my first shot at administering a tournament and before I salute the victors I would like to thank Aeronwen for her amazing work and help and without her this tournament would have failed.

I want to thank all Team Captains of the BEAST-Teams for their dedication at leading their teams and proving worthy challenges for their adversaries.
Then I also must thank the streamers of this tournament Amalaric, BaronDeMoroz, Bliatman, FineApple, Hairless, Ikea Knight, Jufasto, Nicola, Zettaiken for providing footage. Without streaming and VoD this tournament would be more detached from the community and I personally enjoyed watching a lot of it. Thanks for giving this tournament more life with your work.
Then I want to thank fellow administration staff for their help: Aeronwen, Crazy Archer and Ikea Knight, who is doing awesome work of keeping track of K/D/A and with his statistics.
I also have to name Reaper_Dares, Yans and the crew from RS for giving me the actual idea in one late night in a discord back in May.
Then I want to thank The Cardboard Box for his stream and doing the actual drawing for the tournament via the wheel. Special thanks belong to Varian and Piconi for providing us with graphics and logos (Varian) and the winner’s medals (Piconi). Another special thank you belong to the Deutschritter Clan for helping me organize a bug- and glitchhunt on the Skirmish maps and Gotha for making clips to complete the glitches appendix.

As mentioned before, I was not sure if the game would be in a state to go through with a tournament. I doubted myself being up for the task (I never was head admin of a tournament of this size before) and that it might be too much to handle, being Clan leader, Head Admin, Team Captain and player at once. Thanks to competent help this has not been the case and I hope that everyone has enjoyed the tournament so far and has considered the other Admins and me as impartial admin staff trying to do the best for this event. Since this was my first shot at doing this, I hope I have done my job well enough!
Even though we faced massive problems because of the state of the game – no custom servers, problems with the game crashing, awful RNG and balance – we managed to get the tournament played in dignity. I want to remind everyone that since the game is in an unfinished state that this tournament was held for the fun of it. I also see this as a contribution to the fledging community of Bannerlord.

Corona and the resulting lockdowns were a weird time. But it has enabled us to play this fun tournament. I hope this gave everyone a bit of cheer up in a rather dark time.
I hope to see you guys all again in the upcoming ladder. Every team participating in BEAST is automatically invited to it. And new sign ups will be accepted as well.

Every player who took part in the first BL tournament is entitled to wear our new participant badge
Participant-badge.png

Thank you!

Sincerely Yours,
TheBard

Greetings to Destiny Masters! Their way to the top was like an armored train. =)
Now they can only train DM2 and DM3 teams so that next tourney top 2 teams were DM1, DM2, DM3 (or maybe Destiny Archmasters, Destiny Grandmasters, Destiny Masters?)

Vineyard Workers made a crazy way to the top3, not only the Bronze match were tough, but also the group D match for second place in group (with The Resolute) was intense too with final score 7:6 =)
Thumbs up for such tenacity!

Last edited:
Congratulations to Destiny Masters on a well deserved win & the title Beasts of Bannerlord!.

Congrats to Risen Manifest on a nice shiny silver medal.

well done Vineyard Workers on taking bronze.

Thanks to my fellow admins who did a lot of work and took responsibility for all they did. Bard has been a great lead admin. Ikea Knight is a quick learner and nice guy and I am amazed at the trouble he went to for the stats. It was lovely to see Crazy Archer back in tourney admin and he helped a lot before real life pulled him away again. Deacon was on call for when we had a tricky problem and needed advice with all the weight of his experience ^^

Piconi did a great job on the medals.

Thanks everyone who took part, I hope it was fun.
We hope to start a ladder next so that teams can play against teams of a similar skill level as stomps are fun fo rneitherteam. Hope to see you there :smile:

Last edited:
Congratulations to DM for showing huge character in the finals. The finals would've been almost boring, if it wasn't for the comedic aspect of their ridiculous showing there. Absolutely ready for prime time.

I'd also like to congratulate VW for winning a complete and utter nailbiter in the third place matchup. probably the only 3-2 this tournament have seen, with some of the maps ending with a 3-2 score in rounds, with two crazy comebacks by VW.

I want to thank Bard, Aeronwen, Ikea, and anyone else who took part in arranging and managing this tournament. This tournament is doing more to keep this community alive than anything taleworlds are doing right now (And I do hope the next MP update changes that equation a bit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom