SP - General Would be nice if you got a pause-prompt when approaching a larger enemy army, especially ones in a city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerational

Regular
Just had the lovely experience of walking up to a city gate to have Derthert pop out RIGHT on top of me with an army 4 times my size.

In reality a massive army wouldn't just suddenly walk out of a gate and surprise you. They probably wouldn't even be inside the city, but camped out in front of it while some people gather supplies. It could be cool if you get a scout pop-up letting you know, or at LEAST make it readily apparent there is a huge enemy army at this city you are approaching.

Furthermore I think it's garbage that factions will wage war in neutral territory. As if the people there would be cool with their lands getting ravaged by a war that has nothing to do with them. If Sturgia is at war with with Vlandia, Battania isn't just gonna be like "oh sure guys come fight in our lands please."

I know this isn't quite on topic but it would also be nice if attacking someone in another factions territory was something frowned upon, and could even start a war with them.

It could be cool if you get a scout pop-up letting you know, or at LEAST make it readily apparent there is a huge enemy army at this city you are approaching.

The game does place a banner icon under the settlement name to indicate a party/army inside, does it not? I agree it doesn't distinguish between a solo party and an army; they both (to my recollection) merit a single banner, even if the army has like twelve parties in it and that part should be made more apparent.

The banner icons are not sufficient. You aren't always checking for enemy banner icons in areas you don't expect to run into any enemies. Something better is needed. A small army would not just walk into a huge army's lap not realizing it was there.

This could be an awesome perk choice. This way you would have a cool perk and it would be optional, since I am sure many like the risk of running into an army like I do. @Callum could you suggest that to someone in the team? Nice video btw, looking forward to the modding tools.

Back
Top Bottom