Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

:sad: I blame these people who complain for small bugs being released in stable version, c'mon, we are in EA after all. Current bugs in 1.4.3 are not really critical and It is sad that they are going to make us wait another week.

BTW, thanks for the info.

I'd just like to state that I'm so glad developers actively engage in these discussions. I can't deny I'm dissatisfied with the rate at which new features are implemented and with issues that have been reported for a while and are still there, but it's definitely good to see developers reading the discussions and proactively answering them despite the inevitable discomfort that arises from engaging with a passionate community. You guys are doing an amazing job in regards to that. Thank you!

:sad: I blame these people who complain for small bugs being released in stable version, c'mon, we are in EA after all. Current bugs in 1.4.3 are not really critical and It is sad that they are going to make us wait another week.

BTW, thanks for the info.
Then just go play the beta version and stop complaining about people who report bugs!

Then just go play the beta version and stop complaining about people who report bugs!

I actually play beta version and I am one of these people who report bugs. I just complain about these people who cry by one crash in stable version. A crash which would get fixed in 1 or 2 days.

And It is even worse when some of these crash are originated by mods.

I actually play beta version and I am one of these people who report bugs. I just complain about these people who cry by one crash in stable version. A crash which would get fixed in 1 or 2 days.

People complaining and reporting the bugs are the reason they get fixed.

Sorry but you are pretty selfish. Are you aware that there is a large group of people that cannot run 1.4.3 at all? And you want to move it to stable branch? And no, it is not random crash during game gameplay. It is 100% crashing at startup. We didn't have problems with previous versions at all and I have seen some impressive hardware builds in the reports. So you cannot blame weak hardware as well.

Sorry but you are pretty selfish. Are you aware that there is a large group of people that cannot run 1.4.3 at all? And you want to move it to stable branch? And no, it is not random crash during game gameplay. It is 100% crashing at startup. We didn't have problems with previous versions at all and I have seen some impressive hardware builds in the reports. So you cannot blame weak hardware as well.

Ok, I forgot about this bug. Yes, this is a bad thing and should not be pushed to stable.

I've a serious problem atm: I can't enter any town, village or city any more. When I click on it nothing happens. Usually the town/city menu appers. Closed the game, loaded the saveload - problem still persists. I'm 100% sure some minutes before everything was fine.

Could it be that I got clan tier lvl 5?

I've a serious problem atm: I can't enter any town, village or city any more. When I click on it nothing happens. Usually the town/city menu appers. Closed the game, loaded the saveload - problem still persists. I'm 100% sure some minutes before everything was fine.

Could it be that I got clan tier lvl 5?

Tried to load an older save - no problem getting the town menue. Oh cmon...

THIS. IS. NOT. TRUE.

After latest hotfix my once profitable caravans are now actually losing money never happened before. Also prices in towns seem inflated.

Any word on the crashing when starting a new game in 1.4.3 beta? Still happening, even found some other things to try and nothing has worked.
I saw it updated and thought, hey maybe they fixed the crashing. nope.

Is this on 1.4.3 beta? Can you send us a save file regarding this through upload.taleworlds.com site with your username as description? Also, no mods?

Yes, 1.4.3 beta. Uploaded the savegame as u said with my username. 30 minutes older savegame is working fine, so it has nothing to do with mods.

PS: And I can't interact with all NPCs an the map either. I can't literaly do anything :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom