1.4.3 Caravans bugged?

Users who are viewing this thread

My game says the caravan is not showing up when i hover over My expenses on the bottem of the screen it also seems to make money on and off too are they bugged or does it not show things if they are earning 0 as my Workshop does the same

Caravans makes 0 denars pero day eventually, but then they start making gold again in some time. Try to get caravans with upgrades troops and leaded by spiecevendors. Plus do not buy caravans close to each other.

Concerning workshops, you just have to get workshops in good locations. Wool Weavering give a good money daily if you manage to get them in towns with sheeps. The game is not anymore about spamming tanneries everywhere.

My game says the caravan is not showing up when i hover over My expenses on the bottem of the screen it also seems to make money on and off too are they bugged or does it not show things if they are earning 0 as my Workshop does the same
And later on if during a day they don't enter a town to trade then there won't be profit. or if they don't make enough in a day to pay wages then it won't show either, it only shows when they make a profit over the wages they also must pay

so why not just show 0
there has been talk about, the same thing happens with party's you make if they don't make enough fighting to cover wages it won't show either, the devs know his and there has been talk about changing it,
also do you know the ways to increase you profits with caravans there are a couple things you can do to potentially double your profits I made a video showing it and it has been watched and promoted by a dev if you want to see it

there has been talk about, the same thing happens with party's you make if they don't make enough fighting to cover wages it won't show either, the devs know his and there has been talk about changing it,
also do you know the ways to increase you profits with caravans there are a couple things you can do to potentially double your profits I made a video showing it and it has been watched and promoted by a dev if you want to see it
sure where can i find this video as i dont like having to resort to smithing to make money

Dev mexxico has watched this and put in a post for others to see, follow these steps and you will make really good profits
Caravan video:

Hey Flesson they are not working well after last hotfix mine are showing a minus figure, or just not making money.
There are plenty of reasons this could be the case, did you watch the video and use the advice? Are you at war with anybody? Are the towns your caravans going to recently sieged or have all its villages raided?

Hey Flesson they are not working well after last hotfix mine are showing a minus figure, or just not making money.
There is a bug right now that is causing Lords to take massive food from towns driving up the price, I have notified the devs, until that is fixed, they will be bad, check your game after a group or a couple lord hit a town and see there will be virtually nothig there an all consumable prices are through the roof. When you see a hotfix for something dealing with lords or food from towns then you know it is done, I have 2 playthroughs that are on hold till it is done

There are plenty of reasons this could be the case, did you watch the video and use the advice? Are you at war with anybody? Are the towns your caravans going to recently sieged or have all its villages raided?
No this is since the hotfix before that making plenty of money. I started new game after watching the video it was going really well.

I am sure they will make a little right or even a decent amount, but until that hotfix is done they will not be making the big bucks, I believe Dev mexxico stated he made over 1 million in 3 years just from my caravan settings

yeah i notcied that but it dosent help that the southern emipre has decided that now is a good time to go to war with half of Calraida
Yes war is terrible for it right now since armies will enter towns and strip it bare, we just gotta wait for that hotfix, once it is done, follow those steps from the video and you will get rich

Back
Top Bottom