---------------------------
$BASE/Shaders/Sources/particle_shading.rs
---------------------------
Error compiling shader file:
"$BASE/Shaders/Sources/particle_shading.rs" (PIXEL_SHADER) with input layout: 9
particle_shading.rsh(673,43-46): error X3004: undeclared identifier '_TBN'

I don't have any mods installed, it happens on e1.4.3 version
bcs of it i can't enter into any of game in single player :_:

The same thing happens to me: I reinstalled the game twice and it doesn't come. I also didn't enable mods. Same message, I also can't get into a new campaign. Before the last update everything happened normally ... 270 hours of play.

QUOTE="Thoridon, post: 9509616, member: 147775"]
Thanks, I hadn't realised the files for Fixed Launcher were still in place after switching from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 - I'd assumed the big update gave the game folder a fresh state. I guess the latest hotfix changed something that made them play up. Going through and deleting those from the game folder let me play again.

MArdA: Fixed Launcher was a mod to make mods load in the same order each time you start the game: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/205

A lot of people might have it installed from previous versions and forgotten like myself. When I thought I'd removed all mods, I'd missed this old one as it's not just dropped into the Modules folder the way most others are.
[/QUOTE]

Have you check this? Have you installed fixed Launcher mod before?

QUOTE="Thoridon, post: 9509616, member: 147775"]
Thanks, I hadn't realised the files for Fixed Launcher were still in place after switching from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 - I'd assumed the big update gave the game folder a fresh state. I guess the latest hotfix changed something that made them play up. Going through and deleting those from the game folder let me play again.

MArdA: Fixed Launcher was a mod to make mods load in the same order each time you start the game: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/205

A lot of people might have it installed from previous versions and forgotten like myself. When I thought I'd removed all mods, I'd missed this old one as it's not just dropped into the Modules folder the way most others are.

Have you check this? Have you installed fixed Launcher mod before?
[/QUOTE]

it's true, i reinstalled this mod before. I will try to correct it here. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom