Need a boost at getting better at bannerlord? Your wish is my command ?⚔

Users who are viewing this thread

This should really be the end of the conversation. Narmin put a lot of time and effort into getting as good as he is, and he should be compensated accordingly. Especially when the service he's offering is literally a one on one training session.

People crying about it should just shut up, no one is forcing you to buy his service. If you don't want it, move along.

Thank you for being amongst a few with common sense ??

For everyone else, please PM me if you would like any information or would like to schedule an anonymous session without using fiverr.

Last edited:
I never said it was bad I respect the hustle... I just said you sold ur soul I respect what ur doing my giy

Narmin is god tier duelist, has been since warband/PW days. I reference the numerous times he RDMed me as proof. Only a true master could act with such swiftness and decisiveness when my back was turned. This man is a true pioneer of the Bannerlord Arts!

Let me just put this out here. This is a money scam. Most people want to help/train other people for free. I like to teach people things I know and I don't charge money for it.

I am just trying to imagine someone paying you to get a little bit of practise in :shock::twisted:

Maybe @Kurdistan Numba 1 Douche you can duel with @Aprikosenmann , he probably beats you 7-0 in duels but hey guess what;
He only charges 20 euros an hour, maybe you should take some classes :grin:

Let me just put this out here. This is a money scam. Most people want to help/train other people for free. I like to teach people things I know and I don't charge money for it.

I am just trying to imagine someone paying you to get a little bit of practise in :shock::twisted:

Maybe @Kurdistan Numba 1 Douche you can duel with @Aprikosenmann , he probably beats you 7-0 in duels but hey guess what;
He only charges 20 euros an hour, maybe you should take some classes :grin:
Gasoline_On_Fire_24082018144132-7kbFdqgHq.jpg

was it really necessary?

Back
Top Bottom