[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

I can show you IRL how keyboard warrior i am.
Let's see who's the biggest chad in a Bannelord community, do a photo without a t-shirt and hold a sign "Koso" and we'll do the same with Woj.
What the hell, NA is on this thread again? How is this okay? The DoF thread had a SWAT team of mods practically storm in after Relexan posted one meme, but now here's the same lowlife baiting out the same stupid debate from the first ten pages and everyone sits by idly? If this isn't obvious favoritism, I don't know what is.
Well if you guys can't handle your nerves you shouldn't even think bout saying anything on public e.g trying to discuss anything on this forum. Like if you want I can post everything for ya and you won't get compromised, but that costs $$.

and yeah "What the hell, NA is on this thread again? How is this okay?" lmao I think ya took my "Why there's turks on my thread? Can some1 ban them" seriously, that's kinda sad and racist.

I'm unsure what you mean by 'favouritism', but moderators are active at different times and are voluntary
Do not trust this guy he's an expensive moderator takes 5$ per warning point and 25$ for mute, if ya want to buy cheaper one there's NoVa he takes 3$ per warning 20$ per mute, but he's kinda slow sometimes with an orders.

especially once Fietta returns in full force to BL, you'll need all the help you can get! :twisted:
are u on some heavy drugs?!?!

if ya want to buy cheaper one there's NoVa he takes 3$ per warning 20$ per mute, but he's kinda slow sometimes with an orders.
Just for the record, that was a promotional offer in April of 2013. I no longer take Zimbabwe Dollar since that promotion turned out to be a rather cost-ineffective business strategy.
Let's see who's the biggest chad in a Bannelord community, do a photo without a t-shirt and hold a sign "Koso" and we'll do the same with Woj.
I highly discourage posting pictures of people holding up signs. All of you know what photoshop can lead to.

We tried three, and only once. I don't know why you are so proud winning with your full tourney roster in the worst faction matchup in the game. ?
Did RM changed you so much that you became another hypocrite like rest of carpet sellers? Do I remind you of Jufasto and Relexan posting your full tryhard roster aganist our mixes as matches aganist DM1?

Did RM changed you so much that you became another hypocrite like rest of carpet sellers? Do I remind you of Jufasto and Relexan posting your full tryhard roster aganist our mixes as matches aganist DM1?
I'm not Jufasto or Relexan. If you think what Jufasto and Relexan did was wrong, why are you doing the same? Your mixed squad was also more favorable in terms of skillsets. We had four cavarly players. Winning against you as Khuzait in that situation was simply impossible. I don't want to get involved in the ****talking between you and the leaders, but if even those circumstances lead to this much BM, I honestly don't see why anyone would want to fight you with anything other than the top roster.

I'm not Jufasto or Relexan. If you think what Jufasto and Relexan did was wrong, why are you doing the same? Your mixed squad was also more favorable in terms of skillsets. We had four cavarly players. Winning against you as Khuzait in that situation was simply impossible. I don't want to get involved in the ****talking between you and the leaders, but if even those circumstances lead to this much BM, I honestly don't see why anyone would want to fight you with anything other than the top roster.
To be a voice of reason here, even though I lighted the pyre multiple times for fun...
The same thing you just describe here can happen to anyone starting to beef you guys. If a team fails against you, then they risk to get put into any frag compilation or put on a clanwar wall by RM. Many might think the same about this.
It's also depending on what effort you actually put into keeping relations to other teams cordial.

Wrong match results being posted online or losses simply not being noted down (yeah yeah, english thread might be corrected but this one is not) It actually became a meme in the community already. I don't really care what you put into a language subforum, the German one for example is dead and populated with stupid people from NW inactive as hell, just popping out now and then to throw **** at DR if they have mood swings or a particular bad day, not that they can actually play this game properly either. But even there I would not put up a doubtable match history at all. However this is not helping for cordial or friendly relations with other teams.

Rumors about RM not caring about tags and trying to recruit players playing already in a team is not helping the situation, same goes for the allegation of constant quitting if on the losing side to not ruin one's stats.

Then you have Relexan who might lose his temper if provoked. Not that it would be a big deal, many clan leaders actually lose their temper once in a while (or regularly) but you have to consider all these aspects together. I recall a thing where Relexan got provoked, he exploded and I told him simply one thing: "Come on, Relexan, you're making an idiot out of yourself." He misinterpreted it as an attack and called us for a official which we had to decline for a multitude of reasons.
Antagonizing teams doesn't help, talking **** about them neither ("DR inf haha noobs", "DoF better disband after match", yeah I know the drill...), the rumor to pass a defwin to get a more favorable standing in the tournament doesn't help either.

To sum it up, each aspect is not the pushover, but the combination indeed is a pushover.

So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much? Figure it out. I made an extensive list.
And no, I am not biased I have been impartial towards this **** until my team got into the crosshairs. And I will remain impartial as far as the tournament is concerned.

To be a voice of reason here, even though I lighted the pyre multiple times for fun...
The same thing you just describe here can happen to anyone starting to beef you guys. If a team fails against you, then they risk to get put into any frag compilation or put on a clanwar wall by RM. Many might think the same about this.
It's also depending on what effort you actually put into keeping relations to other teams cordial.

Wrong match results being posted online or losses simply not being noted down (yeah yeah, english thread might be corrected but this one is not) It actually became a meme in the community already. I don't really care what you put into a language subforum, the German one for example is dead and populated with stupid people from NW inactive as hell, just popping out now and then to throw **** at DR if they have mood swings or a particular bad day, not that they can actually play this game properly either. But even there I would not put up a doubtable match history at all. However this is not helping for cordial or friendly relations with other teams.

Rumors about RM not caring about tags and trying to recruit players playing already in a team is not helping the situation, same goes for the allegation of constant quitting if on the losing side to not ruin one's stats.

Then you have Relexan who might lose his temper if provoked. Not that it would be a big deal, many clan leaders actually lose their temper once in a while (or regularly) but you have to consider all these aspects together. I recall a thing where Relexan got provoked, he exploded and I told him simply one thing: "Come on, Relexan, you're making an idiot out of yourself." He misinterpreted it as an attack and called us for a official which we had to decline for a multitude of reasons.
Antagonizing teams doesn't help, talking **** about them neither ("DR inf haha noobs", "DoF better disband after match", yeah I know the drill...), the rumor to pass a defwin to get a more favorable standing in the tournament doesn't help either.

To sum it up, each aspect is not the pushover, but the combination indeed is a pushover.

So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much? Figure it out. I made an extensive list.
And no, I am not biased I have been impartial towards this **** until my team got into the crosshairs. And I will remain impartial as far as the tournament is concerned.
Good post. I see your point of view now, but I don't really understand the issue with the compilations and stuff. It's not like it ends with RM dancing on people's corpses or BMing the losing team. There's also a lot of unintentional miscommunication going on, such as Relexan taking banter as insults and then that resulting in things spiraling out of control. In a recent incident with Jufasto posting on the DoF thread his advice to the team was deleted by Fietta and was followed up by a warning, because he thought he was just badmouthing them. In reality, that's just how Jufasto talks and he sincerely tried to give them advice (I know him well and also talked with him about it). The only malicious thing about the post was the fact that he shamelessly advertised his video. ?

Actually I think the issue with Jufasto is he has a thread where he can post videos(which is in the wrong section still), the forum is quiet enough that we all check the latest posts anyways, so when I log on and see 5 new posts and it's just him putting his video on 4 different threads, to me that constitutes spam.

Not to mention just about every bannerlord related discord channel I'm in he spams them again. Like if I wanted to see them I would subscribe. Now I unsubscribed out of spite :facepalm:

If a team fails against you, then they risk to get put into any frag compilation or put on a clanwar wall by RM. Many might think the same about this.
Random queue is the wild west, no rules there.
CWs are official, since the result has to be public anyways showing scenes of it on youtube is no problem either.
Training matches could have the purpose of being secret, but most if the time they are not. So if you don't want footage of a training match released tell us in before.

Good post. I see your point of view now, but I don't really understand the issue with the compilations and stuff. It's not like it ends with RM dancing on people's corpses or BMing the losing team. There's also a lot of unintentional miscommunication going on, such as Relexan taking banter as insults and then that resulting in things spiraling out of control. In a recent incident with Jufasto posting on the DoF thread his advice to the team was deleted by Fietta and was followed up by a warning, because he thought he was just badmouthing them. In reality, that's just how Jufasto talks and he sincerely tried to give them advice (I know him well and also talked with him about it). The only malicious thing about the post was the fact that he shamelessly advertised his video. ?
I got an idea lads, listen now contact Fietta/NoVa and tell them to mute Relaxan and Jufasto so only ya will be able to speak on this thread and make RM look better. I vouch for that!

Random queue is the wild west, no rules there.
CWs are official, since the result has to be public anyways showing scenes of it on youtube is no problem either.
Training matches could have the purpose of being secret, but most if the time they are not. So if you don't want footage of a training match released tell us in before.
As I explained to Pacemaker as well it's the combination of multiple things.

So if you don't want footage of a training match released tell us in before.
Not sure who is actually affected by that, but generally such things should be handled on an permission rather than a refusal basis. Which isn't all that much trouble and could avoid a whole lot of unncessary tension.

I don't understand what you said bro. We didn't do anything on clanwar match video? Did you heard any joke or something? (except DMpoorguys) Jufasto's own choice to upload any compilation about his fragz or playz. Jufasto upload our tournament matches, like DM2 and DoF. What's wrong about that? We didn't upload all clanwar matches. Forget about DM Videos, it's between DM and us. Hairless always stream his clanwar even all of them. Why didn't you said anything about that?

Relexan always got provoked from DM and krex. What he said before his choice and he was right. Relexan or RM didn't say anything to anyone except DM or krex. If you got attacked too thats reason of your choice DM side without any reasonable argument.

I know why "So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much?" You got manipulated. Look, they upload every match which they won. Jufasto's cringe content hüü, kick-pila hüü, jufasto put you in his video which is related to kick-pila. He is cancerlord. Dude, its just a compilation, simple videos. We have right to upload a video our match on youtube. You have too, if you upload a match no one say why did u put us in your video?

If you want to make me believe, you should present more logical arguments. Not like this.
Bard: Jufasto upload a compilation video and clanwar match. It's so cringe and he deserve to be getting hostile from everyone. By the way, I uploaded two videos called "jufasto outtakes" from public skirmish matches. Have nice watch guyz!!!

I don't understand what you said bro. We didn't do anything on clanwar match video? Did you heard any joke or something? (except DMpoorguys) Jufasto's own choice to upload any compilation about his fragz or playz. Jufasto upload our tournament matches, like DM2 and DoF. What's wrong about that? We didn't upload all clanwar matches. Forget about DM Videos, it's between DM and us. Hairless always stream his clanwar even all of them. Why didn't you said anything about that?

Relexan always got provoked from DM and krex. What he said before his choice and he was right. Relexan or RM didn't say anything to anyone except DM or krex. If you got attacked too thats reason of your choice DM side without any reasonable argument.

I know why "So exactly why DM is not getting hated on as much?" You got manipulated. Look, they upload every match which they won. Jufasto's cringe content hüü, kick-pila hüü, jufasto put you in his video which is related to kick-pila. He is cancerlord. Dude, its just a compilation, simple videos. We have right to upload a video our match on youtube. You have too, if you upload a match no one say why did u put us in your video?

If you want to make me believe, you should present more logical arguments. Not like this.
Bard: Jufasto upload a compilation video and clanwar match. It's so cringe and he deserve to be getting hostile from everyone. By the way, I uploaded two videos called "jufasto outtakes" from public skirmish matches. Have nice watch guyz!!!
How does it feel to destroy efforts of Apriko and Pacemaker to make your clan look good after all things you did in one post?

Back
Top Bottom