Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Ohhhh this is great, I don't have the game but I look forward to more updates. The Modding tools are getting closer and closer. I would say less than 3 months!

Where did you get that info?

Besides this good **** taleworlds! Had some fun weeks hammering out bugs?

Design & Balance
  • Voulge chain attack speed reduced.
  • Vlandia Knight - Bastard Axe one-handed use fixed.
  • Crush throughs are more likely to happen with 2handed maces
  • Crush throughs with couched lances don't happen in multiplayer

My bad, it's not only two handed maces, it's both, but maces are more likely to crush through. Curious to see what it translates to in-game

What does everyone think about new bandit conversation screen. It feels warbandish to me. Besides there are naked people in the background too which is weird.
nakedpeople.png

Landlord Needs Manual Laborers is bugged. I have taken the quest, I am supposed to bring 11 prisoners and he will pay 10x the normal price, but he never gives me the option to trade him prisoners. All I can say is "Still working on it" despite having more than enough prisoners in my party.

What does everyone think about new bandit conversation screen. It feels warbandish to me. Besides there are naked people in the background too which is weird.
undefined
Well.. As he said, they don't have any quarrel with you. It's only 6 naked dudes having fun at the open field in midnight... There is a typo tho, here, fixed it for you
7ONB5Y.jpg

Joke aside, I thought they implemented something like this Sad to see that they only added naked guys and changed the camera position.
As long as I have to stop and load a scene just to kill bunch of looters, it's still an annoying feature

Well.. As he said, they don't have any quarrel with you. It's only 6 naked dudes having fun at the open field in midnight... There is a typo tho, here, fixed it for you
7ONB5Y.jpg

Joke aside, I thought they implemented something like this Sad to see that they only added naked guys and changed the camera position.
As long as I have to stop and load a scene just to kill bunch of looters, it's still an annoying feature
There's no scene loading anymore, I think they use the world map as a background which is why it looks low res

nakedpeople.png
Thank god im using the Female Bandit mod. Also could we get the option for naked people in the foreground with the speaker yelling from a hill away - moar epic

BUG report

Just updated the game there, something wonky going on with trees and plants......

The plants get so thick I can hardly see what I'm at.
Tried new campaign, old saved games etc, nothing working.

Back
Top Bottom