If javs and kicks are not nerfed in a meaningful way the grand majority of players will have have had enough??

Users who are viewing this thread

To be fairrrrrrrrrrrr

I haven’t seen a single poster defend the kick throw in the entirety of these forums. Where is this mythical kick meta defender?

If my unborn, non-existant son would grow up to becoming a kick-thrower, I would remove him from my inheritance.
I am fine with Kick-Slash, everything else should be removed.

Kick-Throw: No No
Kick-Slash: Yes Yes

Last edited:
If my unborn, non-existant son would grow up to becoming a kick-thrower, I would remove him from my inheritance.
I am fine with Kick-Slash, everything else should be removed.

Yeah. Thrown damage is way too high it tilts me. I love the minimum throwing distance idea posted earlier. I have mixed feelings about the kick shot because I just can’t wrap my head around how a melee character attacking an archer can get kicked before they can slash them.

Can we all get behind how ****ing stupid it looks to have javs and spears sticking out of player models please?

Last edited:
Well, technically, if you've got a javelin or any other sharp object stuck in you, it's wise not to remove it until you receive proper medical aid, or else you'll likely bleed to death.

I know that. I'm just going after the lesser of two evils here because it's far more unlikely that i'd be waving my hand around as if that jav stuck to it belonged to the chaos dimension and was simply manifesting itself as a medieval weapon in a video game.

Are you all on crack. I guess "unfun" is subjective, but calling throwing weapons a downgrade compared to the warband counterparts is nonsensical. I cannot think of one way which they are worse. They do more damage, are more accurate, and are easier to throw. You have more of them per stack. More classes have access to them, and they are replenishable from corpses and shields. There is not a single way in which they are worse.

Its funny how the people who defend the new balance are always people I dont recognize from warband. Ask yourselves if you are actually advocating for balance, or if you are advocating for your current playstyle. Kicks and Javelins getting nerfed threatens the "skill" of a lot of players.

nice bait

Explain why they are worse. You cant because they arent
Javelins are worse because they are javelins.

How would you like to play if the game consisted of 7 classes all with horse archers tied to them?

Just like archers throwing javelins or arrows from a down-angle makes them go weird as ****, there is currently a bug that involves projectiles not being in sync and showing the projectile not actually going straight. There are too many javelins, they are way too powerful, ...

Javelins don't become better because you make them be more accurate and more damage. They become fun when they are balanced and there isn't the same amount of javelins in one class as there are mcdonald's in the US

Also your last phrase just makes it sound like you have your ego up your ass. We live in a big world honey, the universe isn't centered around you. Because just like you don't know people here, neither do i know you fam :sad:.

Ok. We both have completely different definitions of worse.

I mean worse as the throwing weapons in Warband were straight downgrades to the ones in Bannerlord, in terms of effectiveness. Bannerlord throwing weapons are way more consistent and effective than those in Warband, and borderline OP because of their ease of use and spamability with certain classes.

If you mean worse as in "God playing against these things is literally the worst!" Then yes, Bannerlord javelins are "worse," despite being better.

How could anyone defend the Javs! They are literally stronger than an infantry primary melee weapon, and work as an infantry’s killing tool.

Javelins are worse because they are javelins.

How would you like to play if the game consisted of 7 classes all with horse archers tied to them?

Just like archers throwing javelins or arrows from a down-angle makes them go weird as ****, there is currently a bug that involves projectiles not being in sync and showing the projectile not actually going straight. There are too many javelins, they are way too powerful, ...

Javelins don't become better because you make them be more accurate and more damage. They become fun when they are balanced and there isn't the same amount of javelins in one class as there are mcdonald's in the US

Also your last phrase just makes it sound like you have your ego up your ass. We live in a big world honey, the universe isn't centered around you. Because just like you don't know people here, neither do i know you fam :sad:.

Did you jus- did you just defend the same point he was trying to make and then say he has an ego for making that same point you just made?

Did you jus- did you just defend the same point he was trying to make and then say he has an ego for making that same point you just made?
We both had different definition of what "javelins are worse" mean.

He was saying they are not worse because they have a much bigger buff as opposed to warband.

I was arguing that a weapon being good isn't only tied to its stats but also its role in the game.

read what i wrote pls

We both had different definition of what "javelins are worse" mean.

He was saying they are not worse because they have a much bigger buff as opposed to warband.

I was arguing that a weapon being good isn't only tied to its stats but also its role in the game.

read what i wrote pls

It was pretty weird reading what you wrote, because nothing I originally said had anything to do with you. I was replying to something cri11e said, and then you butted in all passive agressively with a completely different interpretation of the discussion we were having and calling me Honey and stuff. Like???

When someone calls something severely inferior that implies that they dont do their job as well compared to something else. If he meant that as in "they are really good which makes them bad for gameplay" then I both agree and apologize for going off, but that is not at all how that statement was interpreted, and I wasnt the only person to be tripped up by the wording either. To me it certainly sounded like he was saying "Javelins are not as effective compared to Warband."

Last edited:
It was pretty weird reading what you wrote, because nothing I originally said had anything to do with you. I was replying to something cri11e said, and then you butted in all passive agressively with a completely different interpretation of the discussion we were having and calling me Honey and stuff. Like???
Honey, i talk however i want. You are my little sweet strawberry <333

Honey, i talk however i want. You are my little sweet strawberry <333
interesting

tbh I didnt like the throwing weapons in warband , especially that cheap/annoying throwing dart that for some reason did an insane ammount of damage, but I do like the idea of removing them for some classes and adding minimum range in bannerlord

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom