North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

hi everyone i take in consideration of all reply, thank you for the kind comments. alyss your reloding lower than me :razz:. i update again. anyone who disagree explain why as i consult with some other players (some want to stay hidden) but players like me, myself, percival, americanfluff have given me feedback

SidePleb's Super Squad Rankings!! (Week 3/Mid Week 4)

sorry guys im not rating players so people get mad, i might do another end of week 4 if i can be assed

Top Three
Number One: Unknown
Honestly? I don't see what I need to say. Unknown have beat many of the teams that I'd rank highly on this list in scrimmages and official tournament games. Whoever goes up against them is definitely not going to have a good time. Their infantry is probably some of the best in the game (sorry Justafo Youtube!), especially after their win against Risen Manifest. Hancock remains one of top archers in North America, and Chowski & Yoshie are a deadly dual threat on cav. When you include their bench, they have a lot of depth and skill in players like Mav and ummmmidk. I wouldn't be surprised if they go and win the whole thing.

Number Two: Defenders of Faith
DoF is one of the teams who I feel has the potential to take on Unknown. Beeflip and Wegnas on archer is a good combination, and it also helps that Beeflip can drop off of archer and come to inf to press the E key consistently. Squeaks is also a reliable infantry for DoF, however this team has a lot more firepower in the cavalry department. Surreal, Wastee, and Alejandro can do some damage while pressing X and saying "games ****." It's almost as if those two words are what gives them their power. On the bench they also have talent with jjboyson, Dangle, and Vorn. KoA could pose a threat to the Defenders...

Number Three: Roaming Cavalry Company
I think that this number three position may definitely change when DoF plays KoA. Until then, I'm going to have to put RCC in the number three slot. Staying true to their name they have very impressive cavalry, especially Rhine & Ahmed being their standout cav players. I find that RCC are also not lacking in the archer department, Whalefish and Valarr both being competent archers, Whalefish's little napoleon days are over... Cdjrcxx is a very solid infantry in my books, and is able to stand his ground. While I'm not confident that they could take Unknown in the finals, I think they can make a stand.

Top Three Contender: Kingdom of Avalon
In my eyes, I see that KoA could leapfrog RCC if they put a good showing against DoF. Aporta is a key part of their team, and I see him causing ruckus for DoF's cavalry. I also see Brave & John being able to give Wegnas a run for his money in an archery duel. Godfrey supporting Aporta in cav battles will also be important. I honestly don't know too much about KoA's infantry, but I don't think that infantry is something they need to be worrying about against DoF.

A Class Teams
Alligators with Hats
It was a very close loss to KoA, and I feel like it wouldn't be insane to say that Alligators could've come away with a win there. They have solid infantry in Canton and Sloppy, a token archer in Percival, and solid cavalry in Ruthven and Sigi. Their bench also has some flexibility classwise. I wouldn't put it past them to take a game off someone in playoffs. This weeks game for them should be a breeze for them, and hopefully week 5 sees them safely into playoffs. Put on your OBEY hats boys...

Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
A team I personally think a lot of people are sleeping on, it has a lot of talent in there and they could definitely give teams like AwH and KoA a run for their money. Their infantry line looking nice with Child, Dirty Savage, and Matt the Lord. Although, Matt is able to flex into cav if need be and I think that's useful for these guys. Though Incanuth can do good work by himself, and I think he's very much so a keyplayer for PSFC. FearSpear on archer is going to be able to do some work if need be. The match against HB will be interesting.

Honor Bound
This is a team which I think will struggle a bit when it comes to matches in its class and above. Their archers are the highlight of HB, and it's honestly hard to fight against sometimes. Their coordination is very visible in their games, them being able to set up good crossfires, and their infantry's ability to turn the others inf's back to their archers is good. This is a well put together team overall. Their match against PSFC this coming week is definitely going to test their mettle, they need a good rebound after getting 6-0'd by UnK.

B Class Teams
Ruby
Ruby so far has gotten incredibly lucky with their schedule. Their star player award obviously has to go to Abuzut, him being capable of pulling a lot of weight as the only good archer for Ruby. Right behind him as a key player would have to be Landalore, him being able to help Fyren in the cavalry element, and being able to drop down to the infantry line with ease. Ruby's current sub pool is very infantry heavy. If they get a good win against GK they'll be cruising into the playoffs, where they'll really be tested.

Knock Out
I haven't seen all that much from them from scrimmages, and my main experience with them has in pub games. I know that their cavalry is going to do a lot of their work, namely Twitchyy and Jbird. I honestly can't tell you all too much about them at all... All I know is that they're going to need an insane upset win against RCC.

Calradic Legion
The improvement of these guys over the course of the tournament is insane. Their infantry line can be respected with Standard Spy and Scipio, Sig hasn't done awful in scrims to help out Octavius on cav, and Lemon to come help out Cessna in archery can be a good assistance. If these guys luck out week 5 after an almost guaranteed win against ST6, playoffs can be in question.

Golden Kingdom
Not gonna lie, I don't really know much about these guys as a team. I've played a few players on their roster individually and they can hold their own, yet GK as a whole 6-stack is an unknown to me. Their game against Ruby is going to be tough for them, and Ruby should not think this is an easy win.

C Class Teams
Kock Out
I don't really know what to say about these guys, they haven't shown off too much during the tournament or their fixtures. They're going to need some insane luck and and some upsets to claw themselves into the playoffs. On the brightside, they should be getting an easy win against NL this week.

Numinous Beauty
I think they had some individual talent on their team, although they are struggling to all get on for their game with Ruby. Their standout player would have to be Lemon and Impaled Water, who both play archer. regularly. They're going to need an insane upset against AwH.

Seal Team 6 of Siege
Uh yeah I dont know anything about these guys except their record and that Purple is on their team. Hi Purple!

Northern Legion
I'm not quite sure what their leadership expected going into this with 3 teams, and from what I get they hardly practice skirmish. All of their teams are struggling right now and I doubt they have much of a chance at any sort of shot at playoffs.

sorry guys im not rating players so people get mad, i might do another end of week 4 if i can be assed

Top Three
Honestly? I don't see what I need to say. Unknown have beat many of the teams that I'd rank highly on this list in scrimmages and official tournament games. Whoever goes up against them is definitely not going to have a good time. Their infantry is probably some of the best in the game (sorry Justafo Youtube!), especially after their win against Risen Manifest. Hancock remains one of top archers in North America, and Chowski & Yoshie are a deadly dual threat on cav. When you include their bench, they have a lot of depth and skill in players like Mav and ummmmidk. I wouldn't be surprised if they go and win the whole thing.

DoF is one of the teams who I feel has the potential to take on Unknown. Beeflip and Wegnas on archer is a good combination, and it also helps that Beeflip can drop off of archer and come to inf to press the E key consistently. Squeaks is also a reliable infantry for DoF, however this team has a lot more firepower in the cavalry department. Surreal, Wastee, and Alejandro can do some damage while pressing X and saying "games ****." It's almost as if those two words are what gives them their power. On the bench they also have talent with jjboyson, Dangle, and Vorn. KoA could pose a threat to the Defenders...

I think that this number three position may definitely change when DoF plays KoA. Until then, I'm going to have to put RCC in the number three slot. Staying true to their name they have very impressive cavalry, especially Rhine & Ahmed being their standout cav players. I find that RCC are also not lacking in the archer department, Whalefish and Valarr both being competent archers, Whalefish's little napoleon days are over... Cdjrcxx is a very solid infantry in my books, and is able to stand his ground. While I'm not confident that they could take Unknown in the finals, I think they can make a stand.

In my eyes, I see that KoA could leapfrog RCC if they put a good showing against DoF. Aporta is a key part of their team, and I see him causing ruckus for DoF's cavalry. I also see Brave & John being able to give Wegnas a run for his money in an archery duel. Godfrey supporting Aporta in cav battles will also be important. I honestly don't know too much about KoA's infantry, but I don't think that infantry is something they need to be worrying about against DoF.

A Class Teams
Alligators with Hats
It was a very close loss to KoA, and I feel like it wouldn't be insane to say that Alligators could've come away with a win there. They have solid infantry in Canton and Sloppy, a token archer in Percival, and solid cavalry in Ruthven and Sigi. Their bench also has some flexibility classwise. I wouldn't put it past them to take a game off someone in playoffs. This weeks game for them should be a breeze for them, and hopefully week 5 sees them safely into playoffs. Put on your OBEY hats boys...

A team I personally think a lot of people are sleeping on, it has a lot of talent in there and they could definitely give teams like AwH and KoA a run for their money. Their infantry line looking nice with Child, Dirty Savage, and Matt the Lord. Although, Matt is able to flex into cav if need be and I think that's useful for these guys. Though Incanuth can do good work by himself, and I think he's very much so a keyplayer for PSFC. FearSpear on archer is going to be able to do some work if need be. The match against HB will be interesting.

Honor Bound
This is a team which I think will struggle a bit when it comes to matches in its class and above. Their archers are the highlight of HB, and it's honestly hard to fight against sometimes. Their coordination is very visible in their games, them being able to set up good crossfires, and their infantry's ability to turn the others inf's back to their archers is good. This is a well put together team overall. Their match against PSFC this coming week is definitely going to test their mettle, they need a good rebound after getting 6-0'd by UnK.

B Class Teams
Ruby
Ruby so far has gotten incredibly lucky with their schedule. Their star player award obviously has to go to Abuzut, him being capable of pulling a lot of weight as the only good archer for Ruby. Right behind him as a key player would have to be Landalore, him being able to help Fyren in the cavalry element, and being able to drop down to the infantry line with ease. Ruby's current sub pool is very infantry heavy. If they get a good win against GK they'll be cruising into the playoffs, where they'll really be tested.

Knock Out
I haven't seen all that much from them from scrimmages, and my main experience with them has in pub games. I know that their cavalry is going to do a lot of their work, namely Twitchyy and Jbird. I honestly can't tell you all too much about them at all... All I know is that they're going to need an insane upset win against RCC.

Calradic Legion
The improvement of these guys over the course of the tournament is insane. Their infantry line can be respected with Standard Spy and Scipio, Sig hasn't done awful in scrims to help out Octavius on cav, and Lemon to come help out Cessna in archery can be a good assistance. If these guys luck out week 5 after an almost guaranteed win against ST6, playoffs can be in question.

Golden Kingdom
Not gonna lie, I don't really know much about these guys as a team. I've played a few players on their roster individually and they can hold their own, yet GK as a whole 6-stack is an unknown to me. Their game against Ruby is going to be tough for them, and Ruby should not think this is an easy win.

C Class Teams
Kock Out
I don't really know what to say about these guys, they haven't shown off too much during the tournament or their fixtures. They're going to need some insane luck and and some upsets to claw themselves into the playoffs. On the brightside, they should be getting an easy win against NL this week.

Numinous Beauty
I think they had some individual talent on their team, although they are struggling to all get on for their game with Ruby. Their standout player would have to be Lemon and Impaled Water, who both play archer. regularly. They're going to need an insane upset against AwH.

Seal Team 6 of Siege
Uh yeah I dont know anything about these guys except their record and that Purple is on their team. Hi Purple!

Northern Legion
I'm not quite sure what their leadership expected going into this with 3 teams, and from what I get they hardly practice skirmish. All of their teams are struggling right now and I doubt they have much of a chance at any sort of shot at playoffs.

You forgot to mention one player on RCC that really pulled up clutch for us.

WarbandManYT

Top Three

A Class Teams
Alligators with Hats

Honor Bound

B Class Teams
Ruby

Knock Out

Calradic Legion

Golden Kingdom

C Class Teams
Kock Out

Numinous Beauty

Seal Team 6 of Siege

Northern Legion
good initiative and fun read

Top Three

A Class Teams
Alligators with Hats

Honor Bound

B Class Teams
Ruby

Knock Out

Calradic Legion

Golden Kingdom

C Class Teams
Kock Out

Numinous Beauty

Seal Team 6 of Siege

Northern Legion

Solid read sidepleb. Some quality inside jokes and good analysis in there too.

Rank 1. Unknown

QDvKSPg.png

Unknown has proven themselves as the most dominant team in the tournament. Having undoubtedly the best infantry core in the NA scene, as well as one of the best archers in the scene and a lethal cav duo. This team cannot be taken lightly.

Infantry Overall Rating - 97

MihaWk - 98
Forsaken - 97

Archer Overall Rating - 91

Hancock - 99
Mav - 90
ummmmmmidk - 84

Cavalry Overall Rating - 90

Yoshie - 96
Chowski - 95
Mar - 80

Rank 2. Defenders of Faith

tgO2JPf.png

DoF arguably has the most consistent and ruthless cav and archer players in the scene. Beeflip and Wegnas the masters of arcane technique solidify the teams archery presence and have major impact in the games outcome. Surreal and Ale I believe are extremely well coordinated and are mechanically / tactically top 5 cav in the scene.

Infantry Overall Rating - 87

squeaks - 90
jjboyson - 86
Wastee - 85

Archer Overall Rating - 97

Beeflip - 98
Wegnas - 96

Cavalry Overall Rating - 96

Surreal - 96
Alejanbro - 95

Rank 3. Roaming Cavalry Company

T71M195.jpg

The RCC has reformed and redeemed themselves from their BSL (garbage tournament)*spits* performance. They prove themselves as being a high tier team with their ability to go toe to toe with other high tier teams, and solidify themselves by dominating slightly above average tier teams. Having warband legends such as Eb and Cdj commanding, there's nothing keeping me from saying they're the anchors of the team. With Eb and Cdj in mind, they have a very talented and diverse group of star players at their disposal, them being Whalefish, Rhine, Ahmed, and Theotian

Infantry Overall Rating - 83

Cdjrcxx - 90
Theotian - 75

Archer Overall Rating - 90

Whalefish - 95
Valr - 84

Cavalry Overall Rating - 88

Eb - 94
Rhine - 87
Ahmed - 84

Rank 4. Kingdom of Avalon

vJzMVXy.jpg

The Taco Knights of Avalon heavily rely on their triumvirate of key players being: Aporta, Brave, John. They have the notorious Rebel_Boh at their disposal who I admit can be a wildcard at times. Their infantry is inexperienced but learning at a fast rate.

Infantry Overall Rating - 73

Scope - 75
Thrax - 70

Archer Overall Rating - 88

John - 90
Boh - 80

Cavalry Overall Rating - 95

Aporta - 95
Brave - 94

Rank 5. Alligators With Hats

GVpK7V2.png

The alligators have an EXTREMELY well balance of players. There is no changing my mind when I say they are a play off team and are dangerously undervalued. I say they are a play off team because I stand behind their key archer players who hit their shots when they need to, I stand behind their core infantry player who is one of the most adaptable players in the team, and I stand behind their experienced but wildcard cavalry.

Infantry Overall Rating - 84

Sloppy - 92
Maccle - 84
Armada - 78
Canton - 84

Archer Overall Rating - 88

Percival - 88

Cavalry Overall Rating - 84

Ruthven - 94
Sigi - 84
Kcin - 76

Rank 6. Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars

Ev61Ueb.png

No one can argue with me when I say PSFC's greatest strength is it's controversial infantry lineup. They dominate almost every groupfight they're in and are reinforced by a very solid archer and cav lineup.

Infantry Overall Rating - 87

Child - 90
Dirty Savage - 88
Matt The Lord - 85

Archer Overall Rating - 74

FearSpear - 80
NuB Puppies - 70

Cavalry Overall Rating - 88

Incanuth - 88

Rank 7. Honor Bound

bsobtuv.jpg

HB is a One Dimensional team relying on their experience of Warband to develop game strats and game sense. They have very good players but have a hard time fighting against the higher caliber teams. With their current will to keep playing as a team and improving, there is no doubt in saying HB will be top tier if they keep at it.

Infantry Overall Rating - 78

Crpyex - 80
Silas - 76

Archer Overall Rating - 84

Chewbacca - 88
Dodge - 80

Cavalry Overall Rating

Coors - 83
PhoenixGold - 80

Rank 8. Ruby Melee Community

j4WBAKn.png

It is unquestionable to state that RMC heavily benefits off of its two key players Abuzut and Landalore. Though they are the literal carries of the team, Ruby has a vast array of players at its disposal. SidePleb and Melons being upcoming talents of archery and infantry while Fyren supports as cavalry and leads his team to victory.

Infantry Overall Rating - 69

Melon - 77
burger - 75
Kennedy - 55

Archer Overall Rating - 84

Abuzut - 90
SidePleb - 78

Cavalry Overall Rating - 83

Landalore - 90
Fyren - 75

Rank 9. Calradic Legion

6BhoXch.png

Legion is currently taken tips from Forsaken, and it is vastly showing. They are getting better as a team at a very rapid rate and are individually and mechanically gifted from what I have seen.

Infantry Overall Rating - 75

Spy Main - 84
Scipio - 70
Kho - 70

Archer Overall Rating - 75

Cessna - 80
Falmeer - 70

Cavalry Overall Rating - 74

Octavius - 83
Akubure- 65

cBv6Sq3.jpg

There is no recordings of them playing but them losing to RM then beating RCC is saying something.

Overall - 72

Lee IV - 82
Morton - 78
vilegaming - 78
Salad - 75
Jbirdkawkaw - 75
Handy - 70
Superhobo - 70
Gibberish - 70
Jack Anchoa - 50

Last edited:
Back