Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ascarion

Knight at Arms
Old Guard
A8E64A16B68A19087B1E74C7B25CA285261E99E2

Suggestions

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the WRL feel free to write them here.

In Case you want to discuss an idea please use following general discussion thread.

Last edited:
Nice pre warned players, i have never done any **** in tournaments this is just pathetic, take your personal beef elsewhere.

Knew from the start that this group of admins was just a bunch of yes men tossers, literally just made a list of people you dont like. Malta admin team, malta tournament, bunch of freaks

SUGGESTION - GET RID OF HALF THE ADMINS AND GET SOME NEW ONES

Nice pre warned players, i have never done any **** in tournaments this is just pathetic, take your personal beef elsewhere.

Knew from the start that this group of admins was just a bunch of yes men tossers, literally just made a list of people you dont like. Malta admin team, malta tournament, bunch of freaks

SUGGESTION - GET RID OF HALF THE ADMINS AND GET SOME NEW ONES
You just need to behave and you won’t have any issues. Simple.

Ive had a conversation with vincent, I will, but you also dont see the issue with this w/e xd
Idk why you were banned from wbmm but from the other players on this list I have no reason to feel any pity towards them because of what they have done in the past, especially Blade.

Idk why you were banned from wbmm but from the other players on this list I have no reason to feel any pity towards them because of what they have done in the past, especially Blade.
I agree with the pre-warnings to people who have done things in previous tournaments. However because someone does stuff on wbmm, it should transfer to tournaments which are completely separate? Theres my issue. If ur banned on one PK, ban evade etc. You arent pre-warned on another server no matter what you did, despite it all being the same community rly. If you are banned on groupfighting server on NW for a lot of stuff, are they ever pre-warned in tournaments? No.

Tournaments are tournaments, they are separate, and pre warning me for things on matchmaking is pathetic. Ive just made it clear for them, they are not to be biased and to be careful. I behave in tournies, I always have so there should be no issue in the end; I just strongly disagree with some of the pre-warnings

The reason for this decision is to keep future tournaments and mods/mm free of racists/trollers and pathetic people who are not able to follow simple rules. Its still the same people who invest their time in such projects. No matter if its a mod, WNL8 or W6C.

We wont waste more time on those people and hope they will think more about their behaviour in community-projects. Appreciate the volunteer work and dont make them waste more time for such useless behavior.

The reason for this decision is to keep future tournaments and mods/mm free of racists/trollers and pathetic people who are not able to follow simple rules. Its still the same people who invest their time in such projects. No matter if its a mod, WNL8 or W6C.

We wont waste more time on those people and hope they will think more about their behaviour in community-projects. Appreciate the volunteer work and dont make them waste more time for such useless behavior.
I mean that explanation literally made no sense. Honestly considering hopping my team out of this tournament at this rate. The admin team clearly cant keep personal vendettas out of this, cant trust you lot

The issue i brought up about a malta only admin team has only been proven by ur reply, and these pre-warnings, thanks guys :grin:

I mean that explanation literally made no sense. Honestly considering hopping my team out of this tournament at this rate. The admin team clearly cant keep personal vendettas out of this, cant trust you lot

The issue i brought up about a malta only admin team has only been proven by ur reply, and these pre-warnings, thanks guys :grin:

You are warned, not banned. You say you'll behave in the tournament like you always have and that's just perfect - you are welcomed here.

I don't get why you are that angry about it and why you have to insult us right away.

You are warned, not banned. You say you'll behave in the tournament like you always have and that's just perfect - you are welcomed here.

I don't get why you are that angry about it and why you have to insult us right away.
I'll show you why

I mean i'm no expert, but hes giving a dig here against me on purpose. Already I can't trust this guy as admin, he wont be objective in any way. Like I'm sorry but you guys are forcing my hand here

He didnt even specify its about you, but overall. ONeil, probably most of players know how you behave and admins want to keep the tournament friendly for all people, without any insults and quarrels. You know that very well, so why you are so angry about it. You aint banned or anything, they will just keep eye on you.

I mean i'm no expert, but hes giving a dig here against me on purpose. Already I can't trust this guy as admin, he wont be objective in any way. Like I'm sorry but you guys are forcing my hand here

That's the reason why we have not just one or two admins. Some of us got years of experience in the administration and, as we have done already in an other case, we will exclude those admins who can't be objective on a specific decision.
Yes, we've played this game a really long time and know a lot of players, just like you. As it is in "the real life" there will always be people you dislike but we as an admin team are aware of that and we will decide objectivley on any case just like the admins in previous tournaments have done.

As has been said before, we offer our spare time to host this tournament and something we don't want is to have long exhausting discussion with individuals about the rules and whether or not they broke them in any way. As it is in real life, you are sometimes judged by the grand picture of what you've done in the past. I don't think you will deny that your behaviour has not always been the best.

The warning will not affect you in any way, there is nothing we will do. If your statement of good behaving in tournaments is true (and I don't doubt that) then you have nothing to worry about. All we want is a friendly environment. Those who still want to disrupt this environment with their actions and have been warned already will be removed from this tournament quickly - that's why we wanted to warn you first and make you aware of this possible consequence.

Okay, since you feel like I offended you personally, I highly apologize for that eventho it was never my intention.

Perhaps I showed too much anger about the ingratitude and toxicity from large of parts of the community.
Nevertheless I will ensure you that I will treat everyone fairly.

Okay an agreement has been made over steam to avoid any unfair treatment. All is good now

For an actual suggestion tho, WRL tier list, that can maybe change a bit half way through the tournament, depending on peoples performances. Similar to what gibby did in wnl8, idk it sometimes encourages people to try harder if they feel underrated

Okay an agreement has been made over steam to avoid any unfair treatment. All is good now

For an actual suggestion tho, WRL tier list, that can maybe change a bit half way through the tournament, depending on peoples performances. Similar to what gibby did in wnl8, idk it sometimes encourages people to try harder if they feel underrated

Ignore O'Neil, he wants the list after I rated him tier 4/3 in my Magnificent (team only) list, and he hasn't ever been on a list before so he's been begging people to make one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom