The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks like someone is upset that they lost to a team with an average ping of 150. You should talk to your Uncle, Owen about this; you seem to be taking the loss really hard.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....360/659CF89AEFF8B2ACA56A2CE8021A1D463A7256F6/
well when the camel tample radious is 3 feet in any direction then ya, we tend to lose, I'm thinking of releasing the video I took of it as a rage compilation, also when EU's have better ping than you in an NA server, you tend to get frustrated

Considering the amount of bugs and its far from finished state, 18k really isn't that bad. I think many people are waiting for bigger changes, the last few patches didn't realy draw in much people. But next patch sounds more promising.
Myself for example, I always keep an eye on TW updates, and everytime a new one comes around I'll give a test if gets me engaged then, good for me and keep playing until something blocks me, be of a bug, limitations, time, etc... I'm just waiting for the contents planned for this game that's I'm sure they'll deliver. Why? It's on the Dev diaries and blogs. If their promised content doesn't appear on game, I'm sure with all civilized talk and patience. Somehting can be done, It's called contract.. the moment they put up this and promised and unless they give a real statement they can't go back on their word, it's called law. But, TW teams is doing their best I'm sure of it, their reputation and stay on the market depends on it.

why are gamers some of the most childish entitled little ***** that exist? you bought a product in active development, bugs and missing features are expected for now and if you didn't wanted to deal with it why not wait for the full release? just go do something that matters in RL and come back later if you aren't having fun with the game or play something else that entertains you.

why are gamers some of the most childish entitled little ***** that exist? you bought a product in active development, bugs and missing features are expected for now and if you didn't wanted to deal with it why not wait for the full release? just go do something that matters in RL and come back later if you aren't having fun with the game or play something else that entertains you.
Because gamers are a massive crossection of society as a whole. They come from all walks of life, and share one common trait: familiarity with the medium (internet) to project their thoughts.

Nobody in here that has spent a lot of time playing this game deserves a refund. What we do deserve is a game worthy of 8 years of production and for it to be better than a DLC from 2014 (VC).

Nobody in here that has spent a lot of time playing this game deserves a refund. What we do deserve is a game worthy of 8 years of production and for it to be better than a DLC from 2014 (VC).
And the Melee to be better then a game from 2010 also we been *****ing about block delay since Augest of last year and its still in the game so yeah also been asking for battle mode since then and alot of things were pretty ignored.

Its all well and good to criticise the game, but couldn't you have just put this in one of the many 'Bannerlord sucks' threads?

But there are so many, how would he choose?

?

I don't want a refund, but I have rather given up on this game ever being what most of us wanted. Some day when the dust settles I hope there is a total conversion mod that makes this game into something better. Perhaps expectations were simply too high after the eight long years of development.

?‍♂️

But there are so many, how would he choose?

?

I don't want a refund, but I have rather given up on this game ever being what most of us wanted. Some day when the dust settles I hope there is a total conversion mod that makes this game into something better. Perhaps expectations were simply too high after the eight long years of development.

?‍♂️

I think outstanding mods lured people into thinking that this was going to be a home run game.

You want a refund after 580 hours?

You do realise you got great value for money in your leisure time there? I certainly wish 580 hours in the pub would only cost me £35.

Back
Top Bottom