Your Bannerlord ea play-time?

What is your current Bannerlord ea play-time?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

For clarification purposes, you do mean to include time spent in the Beta branch, just not when Bannerlord was in closed-Beta. Correct?

I'm around 150 hrs. My last play time was in May though I think it was a attempt at MP. I mostly played SP but i believe i stopped playing regularly back in April. The game is just too empty, with no update that i found game changing enough to start a new play through and MP was dying then for me.

For clarification purposes, you do mean to include time spent in the Beta branch, just not when Bannerlord was in closed-Beta. Correct?

Oh yea, I mean that.

I'm around 150 hrs. My last play time was in May though I think it was a attempt at MP. I mostly played SP but i believe i stopped playing regularly back in April. The game is just too empty, with no update that i found game changing enough to start a new play through and MP was dying then for me.

The next patch seems pretty promising so far, you might wanna hop in again when its released.

Playtime.png
I voted 750+ even though I am technically 1 hour shy of that. I started playing in April.

Last edited:
Oh yea, I mean that.

The next patch seems pretty promising so far, you might wanna hop in again when its released.
I only frequent the forums at this point. Do we have a expected time of release for said patch? Sorry if im sounding lazy, the pinned "1.4.2" threads take forever to scroll to get any real update information.

Playtime.png
I voted 750+ even though I am technically 1 hour shy of that. I started playing in April.

Holy..

I only frequent the forums at this point. Do we have a expected time of release for said patch? Sorry if im sounding lazy, the pinned "1.4.2" threads take forever to scroll to get any real update information.

I am very sure its going to be next week. Lets say monday and keep it optimistic around here.

My playtime is not listed, can't vote :sad:

What is your play time then? :eek:

Played 79 hours on Alpha/Beta and 79 hours on EA, and I REALLY can't bring myself to play more, at MP's current state I feel it's more of a chore because there's some pressing issues (as explained in numerous threads across the MP board) - I haven't given up though when the next patch comes I'll try it out again.

Nearly 400 hours ... but to be relevant ..

Future ..

Bannerlord's Mods + VC + LOTR etc - 4000 hours
Warhammer Total war - ZERO hours
Warhammer 2 Total war - ZERO hours
Troy Total War - ZERO hours
Other strategic war games - small ..

Back
Top Bottom