Strange player party size INCREASE

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
it has been game day 349 that brought a strange player party size increase: Right after winning some huge battles the party size increased from 239 to more than 450.
I filled my party up to the maximum and conquered a castle nearby. It was rather late, I saved and quit. So, when I started again yesterday, the party size had dropped to 239 again and I started to repeat this strange feature. Winning some encounters brought it back to 325. Today it has dropped again, to 240 members this time. I have screenshots on Steam.
Bannerlord 1.4.1, no mods, console only that has been used in abundance to increase reknown and player attributes.

Your consideration would be highly appreciated.

Check the party screen at the top where it tells you your party size. If you hover over it, it will tell you what is contributing to your party size.

It happened to me too. I do use some mods so I thought that one of them was messing it up. (Though I have nothing party size related except Bannerlord Tweaks where I didn't change anything regarding parties in options). Glad it's vanilla thing and I don't need to uninstall anything :grin: Hope they'll fix it.

Check the party screen at the top where it tells you your party size. If you hover over it, it will tell you what is contributing to your party size.
It does. But it gives you no real information. It just tells you what gives you bonuses like Leadership, Stewardship etc. The numbers correspond to inflated stats but when you save and come back, those numbers are different too.

I definitely reproduced by going to the main menu during battle then reloading the game. With bannerlord tweaks it increases the leadership and stewardship bonus each time you do that. It's happened unmodded too but I haven't reproduced what causes it during unmodded games yet.

Back
Top Bottom