Is beating a Lord at board games supposed to give +relation? (it didn't)

Users who are viewing this thread

I din't know where I read this or if I just misunderstood, but is playing the board game supposed to raise relations? I just beat Nayantai and did not get more relation from his clan. Is there some other rule? I did a quest with his dad that gave me +7, can you only get + relation once a day or such?

I din't know where I read this or if I just misunderstood, but is playing the board game supposed to raise relations? I just beat Nayantai and did not get more relation from his clan. Is there some other rule? I did a quest with his dad that gave me +7, can you only get + relation once a day or such?
I've played only once against a noble in a town keep, and I got a +1 relation. I can't remember what version I was on, but I believe it was last week's 1.41

Edit: played and won

Last edited:
Wait... you can really play that game?
Last time I tried it was on my first play and when I offered him a game, we just went to that table and then nothing was happening. So I thought it wasn't implemented as well as most things in the game and I just didn't bother to check since then.

Wait... you can really play that game?
Last time I tried it was on my first play and when I offered him a game, we just went to that table and then nothing was happening. So I thought it wasn't implemented as well as most things in the game and I just didn't bother to check since then.
Did he sit down? Sometimes the NPCs can't get themselves into a chair, like the positioning of the seat is buggy.

The Tablut game works, idk about others if each culture has it's own.

Did he sit down? Sometimes the NPCs can't get themselves into a chair, like the positioning of the seat is buggy.

The Tablut game works, idk about others if each culture has it's own.
Wait... there are MORE than one game? :grin:
Did a good thing that i registered to the forums.

Now that I think of it, yeah. He probably walked to the chair and then did nothing. So it could be some glitch or bug that I thought of as not-yet-implemented thing.

Thanks for info anyways.

Pucluc (Khuzait) works and so does the wolves and sheep one -- Aserai?
Wolves and sheep is the Battanian game.
The Empire's game is the easiest to consistently win against the AI imo

Wait... there are MORE than one game? :grin:
Did a good thing that i registered to the forums.
Yes :wink: each culture has their own and the premise of the game is inspired by their respective culture. The 3 imperial factions have the same one because even though different factions, they share a singular culture.

Seems like the first win is no relation, second win +1, third win +2 and then after that no relation increase with anyone in that clan.

Back
Top Bottom