SP - General You should remain in the castle/settlements after successful siege!

Users who are viewing this thread

chillboy

Regular
Why are armies staying outside the castle and settlement after siege??

All enemy troop are like waiting right next to you, after siege half of your men are dead/wounded, how are you supposed to fight them outside the castle/settlement?

You should be able to take advantage of the defender side in the castle! This is ridiculous..

Yes. I think this will be reworked once they implement keep battles, but right now after you successfully take a fief you'd think that your men are inside chopping off trophies and taking shinny trinkets from the slain... But in actuality, after the battle report you and all your men are suddenly outside the structure. It doesn't make sense and it leaves an already injured force vulnerable to refrags by enemy lords lurking outside.

I can't imagine that it will remain like this in the final product though.

Yes. I think this will be reworked once they implement keep battles, but right now after you successfully take a fief you'd think that your men are inside chopping off trophies and taking shinny trinkets from the slain... But in actuality, after the battle report you and all your men are suddenly outside the structure. It doesn't make sense and it leaves an already injured force vulnerable to refrags by enemy lords lurking outside.

I can't imagine that it will remain like this in the final product though.
I cannot word this better myself.

Yep. The other day, I lost a hilarious after-siege battle on ironman, where I had 5 troops against 5x3 troops. They had me surrounded on the world map after the siege, so there was no way to escape into the town.

Back
Top Bottom