Custom Titles

Users who are viewing this thread

@WhiteEyedSh4rk, from reading a few posts, it's also not necessarily something that you would want, and people who ask for them never get quite what they ask for. I found the process quite amusing myself and I am a little sad that I did not join this forum early enough to be there when it happened :lol:.

A news article from years ago about how college students in Germany wouldn't refer to black people by the German word for black people due to its similarity to an English derogatory term, and instead started calling them "Ethnic/Biological Africans" which became... that.

A news article from years ago about how college students in Germany wouldn't refer to black people by the German word for black people due to its similarity to an English derogatory term, and instead started calling them "Ethnic/Biological Africans" which became... that.

Thats actually pretty interesting :eek: Thought it had something to do with organic food (Bio means organic in german) xD

i know for a fact that one was handed out like two weeks ago.

also, just because a longtime member has a custom title doesn't mean that they got that custom title years ago.

definitely ongoing.

I never seen anyone with a custom title that didn't join years ago, doesen't really seem ongoing to be honest :neutral:

Here is how to get a title in 2020 following 5 simple steps.
1. Go to this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/custom-titles.391638/page-7#post-9459448 (you already did that)
2. Claim that you used to have a title in the old forum. Something like "biggus dikkus"
3. Be awarded a hilarious, yet polar opposite to your claimed title. In this case "peepeepetitous".
4. ????
5. Enjoy.

Atleast that used to be a glitch when this new forum came out. Maybe it has been fixed now.

Here is how to get a title in 2020 following 5 simple steps.
1. Go to this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/custom-titles.391638/page-7#post-9459448 (you already did that)
2. Claim that you used to have a title in the old forum. Something like "biggus dikkus"
3. Be awarded a hilarious, yet polar opposite to your claimed title. In this case "peepeepetitous".
4. ????
5. Enjoy.

Atleast that used to be a glitch when this new forum came out. Maybe it has been fixed now.

I wonder what happens if you edit your post to link to itself. Will we all be trapped in a perpetual loop of linking? Will the world explode? Linkception :shock:

There are traditions for giving custom titles. One tradition is you never get a custom title if you ask for one, or at least not one you want. That's how I got my title (more than a decade after I asked for one and was denied), and even though I can change it myself there are some lines one simply cannot cross.

Back
Top Bottom