In Progress Its not a bug or glitch,i just need some help

Users who are viewing this thread

So i bought Bannerlord since it came out,and lets say couple of week to couple of months later it was working fine on medium/high to very high performance,i have also added multiple mods (about 20-30) throughout every playthrough i have done it was working perfectly not a single lag or stutter. But once i stopped playing Bannerlord for a while i downloaded gta v and played it since,then i went back on Bannerlord again thats when it started to stutter as hell in battles,no matter what size even in villages it was hell. I still had mods. I tried everything to fix it but it was only a bit better,but it still feels like im playing on 10 fps,i reduced everything to medium still nothing,used tutorials and stuff i even tried to remove some mods. I have 8 gb of RAM,GTX 1070ti,Ryzen 5 6core. So if you could maybe help me i would appreciate it,i love this game from depth of my heart and im frustrated i cant enjoy the game as i used to do.

Solution
Not a dev, not a moderato, but since nobody has answered yet:
1) Have you tried removing ALL the mods?
2) Also how about re-installing? Bannerlord is constantly getting updates, any of which may produce problems with mods for older versions.

Also, installing and playing a different game, especially AAA w tons of mods, have a habit of messing with your memory configuration, or just corrupt anything Bannerlord-related.
Not a dev, not a moderato, but since nobody has answered yet:
1) Have you tried removing ALL the mods?
2) Also how about re-installing? Bannerlord is constantly getting updates, any of which may produce problems with mods for older versions.

Also, installing and playing a different game, especially AAA w tons of mods, have a habit of messing with your memory configuration, or just corrupt anything Bannerlord-related.

Solution
i tried reinstalling,it didnt work. I also dont have any more games with mods except Bannerlord. I did try to remove all mods and it helped,but why is that happening,before i had 30 mods and it was like picture perfect with no FPS drops at all, it just gets on my nerve that i cant enjoy the game with additions. I have a great PC it runs perfect,i even cleaned it from the inside fully and it still does this. But only on Bannerlord.

Hello, there is a high chance the mods got outdated by the game and lost their compatibility. Please keep in mind that we can not offer support for the modded games unless you can reproduce the problem after removing the mods and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Back
Top Bottom