MP There should not be a report function-Chat

Users who are viewing this thread

It is a video game where you ****ing chop people to bits with cleavers. Grow some ****ing skin. There is already a mute function. Just do that :smile:. If someone joions games and constantly leaves maybe there should be something for that but again , theres no ranks or anything and games typically dont go on to long. Refering mostly to the captain game mode. Never played skirmish

no. i dont care if someone says "the f word", but if someone insists on spamming racial slurs, they deserve to be reported, end off.
totally agree.

It is a video game where you ****ing chop people to bits with cleavers. Grow some ****ing skin. There is already a mute function. Just do that :smile:. If someone joions games and constantly leaves maybe there should be something for that but again , theres no ranks or anything and games typically dont go on to long. Refering mostly to the captain game mode. Never played skirmish
Well why not just mute them and not give a ****? Are you one of those toxic ones that get banned for toxicity? If not then whats the problem?

Nothing makes the game more fun than some 12 year old spamming racist slurs non stop in the chat you're right. Very happy those players grace us with their opinions, we can all learn alot from them. Honestly we dont want those thin skinned people in our game at all so I say the second someone joins a server, taleworld should force them to insult a random player to be allowed to pick a class. And everyone should be forced to greet a new player with a racial insult. The best one gets 10+ gold.

You know, if you're going to talk about other people having thin skin, why are you so flustered about getting reported in a video game?

Nothing makes the game more fun than some 12 year old spamming racist slurs non stop in the chat you're right. Very happy those players grace us with their opinions, we can all learn alot from them. Honestly we dont want those thin skinned people in our game at all so I say the second someone joins a server, taleworld should force them to insult a random player to be allowed to pick a class. And everyone should be forced to greet a new player with a racial insult. The best one gets 10+ gold.

+1 (sarcasm)

i agree. i personally dont care what someones says over a video game it doesnt bother me lol. guess none of you gamed in the late 90's early 2000's when the internet was raw and people said all kinds of crazy things in game and noone gave a ****. soft.

ive also played many many games where people report for false reasons. with how small this playerbase is lol. yeah im sure it will be REAL effective. it will be a joke.

Last edited:
Racism and profanities are one thing. The other is when some smarta** decides to block a way during a siege or troll by breaking the siege engines or straight up teamkill his mates just because. I think this is what the report function is primarily for. I don't care what you type in chat, but if you intentionally break everyone's game, I'd want the devs to deal with that.

"guess none of you gamed in the late 90's early 2000's when the internet was raw and people said all kinds of crazy things in game and noone gave a ****. soft. "

am nearly 33 and gamed all that period, can comfirm people did give a **** about what was said in games.. but hey i guess if it was socially acceptable in the past it should be socially acceptable now, Im off to go and beat up some gay people and come home to a nice fresh slave cooked meal

lol ok have fun. way out of proportion. noone is talking about beating people up or having slaves. way to reach to even try and have some type of argument lol. must be a liberal or something. and not what i remember, you just tell them to f off and play the game and everyone went on their way. no issues.

The issue is allowing such behavior.

I don't know what's going inside y'all mind but allowing this kind of **** just breeds a toxic community. It's not hard to use common sense

i just find it funny, personally, that every game now has to have some type of report feature. growing up and playing starcraft and other old games there was no such thing and everything was fine. everyone is so soft and cries toxicity these days. one of the many popular online gaming words of todays society.

then why was there no such thing as reporting people back then? answer that lol. there was LITERALLY no such thing as a report feature in games until everyone kept getting softer and softer

ahh yes something was acceptable in the past so we shouldn't change it. do you not see how stupid that argument is?

When i was younger people were allowed to smoke in pubs and restaurants, why change it! there wasnt even a rule against it back then!

again, you keep bringing up real life examples or exmaples that actually physically harm someones health. were talking about online gaming. something is wrong with you

The issue is allowing such behavior.

I don't know what's going inside y'all mind but allowing this kind of **** just breeds a toxic community. It's not hard to use common sense

+

There will allways be annoying people in multiplayer games, that spam the chat and randomly insult people. The point is that without any possibility to contain such behavior, it slowly becomes the norm. I don't care if people write senseless insults to me, but I think "everyone" would rather play a game where he doesen't get insulted and spammed all the time. We shouldn't promote this behavior in any way!

Back
Top Bottom