About the thing of China vs Taiwan in East Asia Server recently, I will express my opinions. I hope administrators can adopt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

YamateN

Recruit
About the thing of China vs Taiwan in East Asia Server recently, I will express my opinions. I hope administrators can adopt them.
The fact has proved that China and Taiwan players cannot play together, and multiple games haveproved this point; putting them together is equivalent to shutting the lions and tigers in onecage, and there has to be a winner. Banning people to order servers does not solve the deeper problem. For example, the Taiwanese used an id mocking the mainland to provoke, and then they were banned, which caused so much discussions. Also a Chinese player got banned for his id insulting Taiwan, it could lead to a bigger debate or even a political issue, given their demographic base. The fact that they are attacking each other in this way will spoil the game experience of other East Asian players, and they have turned the online game- Bannerlord2 into a place of political appeal. So I strongly recommend separating the two parts of players. I have three ideas at the moment. The first one is to open the server package, so they play separately. The second option is to set up a separate server for mainland players, but doing so would lead to a massive decline in the number of East Asian players, since at least 80 percent of East Asian players are Chinese. The third option is to open a separate server for Taiwan, but given their player base, a custom server might not be filled.

Let me just conclude by saying that it's very naive to bring the game into politics. If you want to make a political statement, go to a parade and form a political party or to go straight to a riot, which is better than crying half a day in the game. We come to play games, not listening you quarrelin

Well, I live in Taiwan but I'm not Taiwanese ( I'm french but I work there ).

So far the ping is way too high to play on multiplayer anyways, despite my good connection (80 to 90 ms average ping, I can't even block properly, not talking about the fact that there is not even enough player to play in siege).

Let's face the truth, the terrible situation of the MP in East Asia now requires more custom server ( and not only in Singapore... Asia is big ) or private servers. It would be nice if the dev could actually give a damn to the community playing in Asia, I had an average ping of 30 to 50 ms when I was playing on Asian server in Warband...

Splitting The Taiwanese and the Chinese community would make no sense for now, there is not even 30 million persons in Taiwan, and the number of people online there is pretty low. Maybe then create a server for the non-Chinese Asian on the area.

Let me just conclude by saying that it's very naive to bring the game into politics. If you want to make a political statement, go to a parade and form a political party or to go straight to a riot, which is better than crying half a day in the game. We come to play games, not listening you quarrelin

Agree, setting up different private servers by providing server package will be the best solution so far.

Back
Top Bottom