Where's the patch, TW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look guys, he gave his own bio. That will definitely make his point more valid and win over absolutely any other argument!!
I was asked who I am and provided the answer. Wanna grimace about this? Go ahead. It’s not difficult for me to replenish ignore list with another wannabe troll.

the popularity of a thread consisting of trolls feeding trolls and vice-versa doesn't say much though.

I mean your going to find that everywhere on the internet. However, I think there are many sincere commenters who appreciate communication and accountability.

I mean honestly, why was it even released EA if they are not going to deeply and routinely communicate with the community? If they were just going to do what they were going to do, why was EA considered an appropriate venue? It is my understanding that EA is supposed to link the player and the developer in a meaningful way, not just report crashes and bugs...

Way to undercut the response your post was able to garner. Now they think you're just a troll. Well done.

You wound me!

I did want increased communication so I posted a thread that was framed in the way of a joke. I think you misunderstood lmao.

I'm sorry but regurgitating what the dev said, without a spec of context or explanation, amounts to saying nothing at all. The pressure from this thread's popularity and interaction catalyzed a response from them, with the intent to appease and placate. However, since nothing of substance was said, it can just as easily be discarded.

You are an ok troll, butnthe game developer is more entertaining. Can you please give some sort of evidence on why we should listen to you and why you are the only one who can see through to the truth?

You are an ok troll, butnthe game developer is more entertaining. Can you please give some sort of evidence on why we should listen to you and why you are the only one who can see through to the truth?

Uh what? I'm not claiming to know anything. But just repeating "DEV SAID: Uh, working on game, found an issue, it will ready when its ready" (obviously not the exact quote from the developer) doesn't actually provide any clarity or answer any questions. Questions like:

Oh really? What are you guys working on this week?
Oh you found a major issue? What was it?
Is there any way we can help with this issue? Cause its in EA ya know?
What you are working on sounds amazing, whats next?

Just my 2 cents.

every time i open steam and see a patch is waiting only to realize its for another game :xf-cry:

fetchimage

I mean honestly, why was it even released EA
Everyone wanted it. Every time they showed a new demo people stomped their feet and cried about wanting to play it.
People wanted Bannerlord in any way they can get it and EA is good compromise and better then just in house testing for a couple years while people pine away.

Can we just stop attacking each other at least? I generally don't like locking threads or anything but when things turn into 3 pages of few people slinging **** at each other then I am not sure anymore.

People might disagree with you, just let them say it and move on if you disagree and have nothing to add. Attacking each other personally doesn't add much.

Just say what your point is, if devs think what you want makes sense then they will consider it. Turning your demand thread into ****-show probably won't help your case.

This is gold, considering all the posts that concern exactly this.
Take a deep breath, uninstall the game and come back in 6 months when everything is fixed, its not healthy for you to be so triggered over a game. No one is forcing you to play and how you waste your time is your own business.

If we could like posts, this would get one from me.

My thoughts exactly. This remark is gold.
If you cannot fathom what EA means. Then leave it alone for a while. It will get better and better.
That's the idea of EA.

I am happily waiting for the game to get the attention where it is needed. (working on the game)

Can we just stop attacking each other at least? I generally don't like locking threads or anything but when things turn into 3 pages of few people slinging **** at each other then I am not sure anymore.

People might disagree with you, just let them say it and move on if you disagree and have nothing to add. Attacking each other personally doesn't add much.

Just say what your point is, if devs think what you want makes sense then they will consider it. Turning your demand thread into ****-show probably won't help your case.
If you can't stand when people attack other people, may be you shouldn't play war games? Just kidding. The name of this thread clearly indicates its content. If you are happy with how its going - just pass by. The only reason fanboys enter such threads is to personally attack other people, see this nice example. But also, there are a lot of praise threads, like this. I don't read them and I don't break in, calling them idiots or something else. See the difference? One group of people post their criticism in relevant topics, seeking to improve EA experience for everybody. And another group just insult them for no good reason.

The sad part is we are going to get burned and won't play the complete game.
Buying and playing this game in EA was a mistake.
The annoying thing is that some major parts of the game that doesn't work seems very easy to fix like the skills and abilities and the faction bounce .. these are very important and very noticeable part of the game, I spent long time to pick each perk only to discover that most of them doesn't work .. couldn't you have the decency to let us know that it's not working so we don't waste our time with it!
Also you can't gain points in trading unless you trade (buy and sell) without turning off the game because if you do it doesn't matter if you sell the trade goods you bought for 3 times it's price you still won't get any xp! and if you play the game for long time without closing it .. it will become VERY slow.

Just to give folks a brief update - we have come across some complex issues with the current beta branch that we want to address before pushing it to live. This is what we sought to clarify for the beta process over here.

Naturally, this doesn't mean that development has halted. We continue to work on the game and look forward to sharing our progress with you as soon as we can.
Glad to hear from you. The people were wondering what had happened. We are grateful for being notified asap. I so far love the game and I am looking forward to more glorious updates. After all....everything has a price....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom