The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, certainly one of your best ones (I've gone through your whole website collection and this one really stands out though you have many other great pieces out there).

While the dress does look impressive, what captured me were the very well displayed emotions in both characters (her arms show confidence and determination, his hands and general posture show it's likely that soldier's first time with a girl), the level of detail (for example the dirt on his uniform) and finally the beautiful landscape.

Iron Chieftain collector's edition with concept art digital book when.

Last edited:
me in the 90s :mrgreen:
EsCoxUO.gif

Can James and NAF please have a baby so I can be his guardian and secretly learn the innate knowledge of the bloodline? Great work, the both of you!

Nice video on art, has probably been posted here a long time ago.

Can James and NAF please have a baby so I can be his guardian and secretly learn the innate knowledge of the bloodline? Great work, the both of you!

Nice video on art, has probably been posted here a long time ago.

lol
James is a great artist, I'm not in his level.
i love the video

Really nice. I wonder why the car is not moving more parallel with the power line posts.
The wires just move in the first part of the animation. Then become still. Looks a bit odd, or it's a short gush of wind.

about the car, I found this thing difficult because the number of pixels is low in the board , the first try the car was like flying and i edit it, and this is what it became.
you right, I forgot about the wires and frankly, I lazed after I posted it :dead:
thank you for your reply

Back
Top Bottom