Games Made by Taleworlds Forumites

Users who are viewing this thread

Marko͘

Section Moderator
Hi all,
I took a few minutes today to list some of the games that have been made or are being made by members of our community. It was a brief moment of inspiration upon realizing that some of the awesome games in this list were made by people I encountered a lot in my Warband days.

This includes games entirely made by one person, or larger projects in which forumites participated in. It's by no means complete and if you have games to add to the list please post. I might add URL links to profiles later if I find time.

Released games
Beach Invasion 1944 by @Artizan
We Who Are About to Die by @Highelfwarrior
Expeditions: Rome by @Nemerius

Last Oasis by cRPG developers/Donkey Crew(Early Access)

Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind by @Mr.Milker
Dead Monarchy by Bantichai
Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox by Winter

War of Rights by Hinkel and Austro
King of the World by @Rungsted93
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy by @Swyter

Formata by Nezon
Holdfast: Nations at War by Jackson/Docm30
Golem Creation Kit by Winter
SAELIG by Stardog/Havoc

Felt Tip Circus by Winter
The Next World by Winter

Euclidean by Winter
King of Dragon Pass by @Mr.Milker
Mayan Death Robot by @Highelfwarrior

Divinity: Original Sin by @Highelfwarrior

Divinity: Dragon Commander by @Highelfwarrior

In development

Iron Chieftain by @Kentucky 『 HEIGUI 』 James
Starium XCV by some Prophesy of Pendor developers
Trail of Ayash by Andzi Proxy
Warfare Evolved by @_Sebastian_ and GuiKa, Battle of Europe developers

Git Gud or Get Rekt by comrade7 because he self proclaimed it as a sideproject free to play game
Kinstrife by Raz because nearly all of their links have been removed/expired and there hasn't been news in a very long time
Napoleonic Diary
Of Kings and Men/Melee Battleground because it's gone
Any game that was part of a game jam or similar event

Last edited:
Great thread, I had no idea so many people from here had made games, even games I have been aware of and considered buying (I might yet take the plunge on a couple). Congratulations to all of you.

I had no idea Last Oasis was made by the cRPG guys, I thought their company went bankrupt or something after the fiasco with that other game they were making.

Thanks a lot for inclusion Marko! We actually have reworked all the networking for King of the World, however the new update is a bit delayed because this new game called Bannerlord came out which i had to play ^^

So cool, I hadn't seen this post! Its crazy how many game devs have spawned from this forum.I'm sure there's many more.

To help expand:

Yoshiboy (Dan Holden) is working as a high level animation researcher at Ubisoft. His work is/will be likely in every major Ubisoft release in some way. Hard to quantify that though, of course, but I figured if you're in this thread you'll find that interesting!

I also have had my work in these games (as a team member):

Divinity: Original Sin
Dragon Commander
Rage of Bahamut (the card game - mobile)
Mayan Death Robots

I added War of Rights to my wiishlist yesterday. It was ₺50, and i said myself "i can definetly buy this game when it's at discount (₺25). Maybe even from ₺50.. Lookin pretty good"

Today, the price changed to ₺242 from 50 .

*cyingface*

Back
Top Bottom