Resolved Trade rumours false?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kreb

Recruit
For an example, if I purchase oil for 50 denars from a town and the rumour says I can resell the oil for 60 at another town I naturally think I will go profit. This used to be the case just until the resent 1.06 patch (I think it came after the patch since it worked on 1.05). I've tried trading with diffrent towns and with diffrent goods and all the rumours say I should go profit but I've ended up losing almost half of my denars. Anyone else got this problem or just me?

Solution
My experience is that you keep the rumors for a certain time, it only tells you what was most recently reported, its not an always up-to-date pricing. So it could literally change during your travel.
Other traders probably just beat you to it tbh. Plus as you sell more oil the price the town buys for goes down, so if you sell it all at once in the same town you'll probably send the price down enough that you end up losing money.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom