Prisoner Recruitment Rate

Users who are viewing this thread

So having installed a mod that allows me to recruit tier 5+ soldiers (it was previously bugged or not meant to be able to be done the first place?). I was wondering if it was possible to mod the recruitment rate which is like 1-5 soldiers per 24hrs or so vanilla to something larger? I got this idea off of M&B Warband when I used M&Bedit to change the prisoner's successful recruitment rate and cooldown of it. Having no experience in modding whatsoever I was curious if it can be done in a simple XML file or do I have to start learning C#.

Thanks in advance, you guys!

I said he can't change that in xml files... he will need to edit the dll files just as you explained in your post.
Yes... What exactly is the argument here? I was agreeing with you lol.

Edit: I understand. I was missing a comma, which makes a world of difference in this case. Anyway, I was crediting you for having already mentioned that, so no worries! Edited my post above.

Upvote 0
Recruitable mod has a values.txt together with the DLL that allows you to configure the values. Try multiplying them all with a desired factor.

Upvote 0
Recruitable mod has a values.txt together with the DLL that allows you to configure the values. Try multiplying them all with a desired factor.

Oh yeah, that what I was looking for, didn't know there was an update , thank you my dude.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom