Influence glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

When I had around 200 influence as a vassal I noticed after fighting and winning several battles - nothing out of the ordinary - that I had minus 124 influence out of nowhere? Could anyone tell me what this is about because it is quite gamebreaking.

This just happened to me, too. I was around 150 influence and after a fight, where I defended a village, my influence was -165. Sadly I don't have a savegame from before because it auto-saved after the battle and my last manual save is too much in the past.

Cry is free. Keep doing what you're doing and ignore this advice.
You just stated an way to gain influence but that helps nothing with the bug. You are obviously trolling while others try to report bugs so they can be fixed by the developers. Your post did nothing but derailing this thread.

You just stated an way to gain influence but that helps nothing with the bug. You are obviously trolling while others try to report bugs so they can be fixed by the developers. Your post did nothing but derailing this thread.

''Your post did nothing but derailing this thread''
4 day old thread with zero responses that is.
r22pv6fagwm21.jpg

Last edited:
Yes because I've had the same problem and did the right thing to search before posting a new thread. You, on the other hand, just came in here, gave a bit of advice, which is actually another balancing issue, and state the problem is now solved after your advice.
Since you are obviously trolling, I've just reported you and will not reply to your posts anymore. Luckily, this forum has a ignore feature. Goodbye, have a nice day.

Is it normal to lose 300 influence points when starting a war. Even when you’re at war and raid an enemy village I lost a bunch of influence. Is this how the game works or a bug? Makes trying to take territories very hard when I’m negative 500 influence and can’t form any armies

I dont see this problem with influence. In 3 runs as a vassal i ended with 2k or more influence. You can vote for policies that help you get more influence, win battles, stay with the armies, etc. Its difficult in the beginning as it has to be, after you get some castles / towns its easy. Imagine a vassal with no city / castle, how he would be influential in the kingdom?

And yes, if you do hostile actions against friendly kingdoms and start a war you will lose influence, and i think it is balanced.

Sorry about my english, its not my primary language.

I dont see this problem with influence. In 3 runs as a vassal i ended with 2k or more influence. You can vote for policies that help you get more influence, win battles, stay with the armies, etc. Its difficult in the beginning as it has to be, after you get some castles / towns its easy. Imagine a vassal with no city / castle, how he would be influential in the kingdom?

And yes, if you do hostile actions against friendly kingdoms and start a war you will lose influence, and i think it is balanced.

I’m new so still getting the hang of things. When I was a Vassal I had no problem getting or losing influence, I didn’t have 2k but I got to 200 points pretty quickly just by fighting the enemy clans.

It’s when I turned the banner into the girl and started my own kingdom (bringing me back to 0 influence) which then asks me to take over 2/3 or imperial settlements and when l do anything to try and take over a castle or town (which I’m guessing you have to start a war with them first) I go negative like 300 influence points, now I can’t recruit my own companions party to help me fight and I’m maxed at like 134 troops. This part seems off to me.

I figured the best way to play the campaign would be to start my own kingdom instead of working as a Vassal the whole time. Thanks for any advice

I’m new so still getting the hang of things. When I was a Vassal I had no problem getting or losing influence, I didn’t have 2k but I got to 200 points pretty quickly just by fighting the enemy clans.

It’s when I turned the banner into the girl and started my own kingdom (bringing me back to 0 influence) which then asks me to take over 2/3 or imperial settlements and when l do anything to try and take over a castle or town (which I’m guessing you have to start a war with them first) I go negative like 300 influence points, now I can’t recruit my own companions party to help me fight and I’m maxed at like 134 troops. This part seems off to me.

I figured the best way to play the campaign would be to start my own kingdom instead of working as a Vassal the whole time. Thanks for any advice
[/QU

It makes sense to lose influence for doing hostile actions against a friendly clan/kingdom which I never did. But trying to start your own kingdom seems impossible with the way you lose influence.

Back
Top Bottom