Make Rhagaea marriageable

Do you want them to make Rhagaea marriageable

• Yes! I’m trying to take over the southern empire. And she’s cute

• Nah.

• Let me think about it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I want a way to take over the southern empire other than through war. And for all those who say just to marry ira instead it doesn’t appear that succession is in the game yet, not to mention ira isn’t even listed as her children. Further more this isn’t just for the empress, i mean it is personally for me, but i think you should be able to marry into any of the monarchy if that’s a type of play through you wanted to do. I also think there should be some more diplomatic options in general as opposed to having to steam roll kingdoms to take over. Just my opinion

also on a side not the empress is the only pretty female character I’ve come across in my opinion so i have no idea how ira is so ugly. The old emperor must’ve been a real butter face :ROFLMAO:

when you talk for the quest she is talking about how her husband told her the story of the battle a few times after he escaped so she is already married.
He’s dead though. Hence the split in the empire. “Till death do us part” she’s fair game. Besides it wasn’t exactly unheard of for a widow with great power, ie. empress or queen to remarry if the king or emperor died for political gain

missed that part, i thought she was his daughter lol.
i just read up on it, according to the wiki she wants the trone to go to her daugher, she is only "holding" it
this makes sense, if she remarries than her children are not legitimate heirs of the old emperor, this could cause a problem.

missed that part, i thought she was his daughter lol.
i just read up on it, according to the wiki she wants the trone to go to her daugher, she is only "holding" it
this makes sense, if she remarries than her children are not legitimate heirs of the old emperor, this could cause a problem.
But then it could be our children who are legitimate heirs. And we could go all game of thrones on iras ass and kill her so the throne goes to our children. Point being it opens up more play through options. And I’m telling you empress Rhagaea is the only attractive female npc :ROFLMAO:

the point is that her daughter is legitimate because she is the daughter of the former emperor, if we would do that than we would just be a usurper, we did inherit the right to rule, nor did we earn it in battle, at least in the eyes of the empires nobles.

idk, Yana and anat look nice aswell

the point is that her daughter is legitimate because she is the daughter of the former emperor, if we would do that than we would just be a usurper, we did inherit the right to rule, nor did we earn it in battle, at least in the eyes of the empires nobles.

idk, Yana and anat look nice aswell
I mean yeah i see what you’re saying 100% but would you not enjoy the option at least. What if you wanted to do a usurper tyrant ruling with iron fist playthrough. Would that not fit right in. I don’t know i just would like the option

Back
Top Bottom