Petition and sugestion to Taleworlds for a M&B: Warband Definitive Edition!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everybody!

I would like to start a petition and sugestion to Taleworlds for a M&B: Warband!

Since they have, as we have seen in latest Bannerlord videos, solved the most optimization problems and being able to get over 1000+ troops in battles, to start, at some point, a Definitive Edition for Warband!
I know, it is not the same engine but, at least, they should take it into consideration for a future project, appart of the Bannerlord potential DLCs of course!

And I would beg for the support from the community on that project!

Let us hear your thoughts on that project..

And if anyone wants to start a poll vote for it please feel free! :smile:

Warband remastered = bannerlord? definition editions are only for devs that run out of ideas
Sometimes just going back to something that worked is better than moving forward with something new that was botched, e.g., OSRS vs RS3.
You can also go back and improve something that was already great, and make it even better, e.g., AoE2 : DE.

I'm sure Bannerlord's vanilla SP experience will be a significant upgrade to Warband's vanilla SP experience, but Bannerlord's MP leaves much to be desired in its current state, and I am unsure whether TW will ever get it to where it needs to be for me to consider it better than Warband. As of right now, I would call Bannerlord's overall combat system a downgrade from Warband's. I would absolutely prefer playing a Warband with upgraded graphics than playing Bannerlord in both its current unfinished state, and what the devs envision Bannerlord MP to look like by the end of its development.

What I would really want to play though, is a game that combines the essence of Mordhau's customization/equipment system with the essence of Warband's combat system. You can also throw in Mordhau's gore system for some extra fun.

Sometimes just going back to something that worked is better than moving forward with something new that was botched, e.g., OSRS vs RS3.
You can also go back and improve something that was already great, and make it even better, e.g., AoE2 : DE.

I'm sure Bannerlord's vanilla SP experience will be a significant upgrade to Warband's vanilla SP experience, but Bannerlord's MP leaves much to be desired in its current state, and I am unsure whether TW will ever get it to where it needs to be for me to consider it better than Warband. As of right now, I would call Bannerlord's overall combat system a downgrade from Warband's. I would absolutely prefer playing a Warband with upgraded graphics than playing Bannerlord in both its current unfinished state, and what the devs envision Bannerlord MP to look like by the end of its development.

What I would really want to play though, is a game that combines the essence of Mordhau's customization/equipment system with the essence of Warband's combat system. You can also throw in Mordhau's gore system for some extra fun.
i would rather they fix bannerlord than working on smth else

The famous improved Warband everybody wanted ! Sadly retranscript Warband code into Bannerlord code doesn't seem to be such fast as we could imagine. Also Warband is so old i don't even know if you can mix technologies. What Warband basically need is multicore support, better handling of moving props, and the rest is just esthetics ! If TW could integrate WSE2 into Warband it would already be quite interesting and with a mutli core support could be an awesome game ! Indeed mod compatibility with Warband ones is a must ! Another solution: TW put Warband open source and let community build this !

Love to ssee it. Not holding my breath for it to happen soon. 100% of their focus needs to be getting Bannerlord into a fully playable state.

Back
Top Bottom